chapter 36 .

Ria's P.O.V :

" 3 months "  zayn shouted at me again with no mercy unwaring how hard that was for me to hide it but all i wanted is to avoid problems and not ruin the friendship between Liam and Zayn but it's keep happening , i keep screwing up at every decision i'm taking.

" trust me it was hard for me and all i wanted to do ... " i started talking slowly and not loudly maybe he will calm down .

" hard for you ? Huh ? " he yelled again , it seems like his anger is controlling him  again  .

I then lost it too because he wanted the hard way to understand and i will take the hard way to explain .

" would you stop yelling at me for one freaking second ? " i exclaimed throwing my hands up even when i had no power or energy to get through this .

" i look so damn stupid right now " he told loudly and i rolled my eyes not taking a freaking word he saying .

I was about to answer when my phone vibrated , harry was calling after a long time and this is a bad time for sure so i just ignored it .

" is it my baby ?" Zayn asked one more time angrily and confusingly which brought back confusing to me again .

" i don't know  " i answered looking away waiting for the storm to hit me when my phone vibrated it again , this time i picked up .

" what harry ? " those were my first words .

" we need to talk " harry said through the phone after letting few sighs .

" not now harry " i pleaded then hang up and back to the huge argue with zayn .

" what the fuck you mean by ' i don't know ' ? " this time he yelled at my face not focusing on the road .

" i don't wanna know ..dammit !" I screamed too , this time i couldn't take it , this time i'm not staying calm .

He then started to speed up from 60 km to 120km with anger drawing all over his face .

" slow it down zayn " i demanded but he didn't listen like always .

" you have to know " he finally spoke  and it sounded like an order .

Harry called again .. i was done with the shit so i picked up but ended up yelling at him .

" what's wrong ? " he said calmly which made me calm down a little bit .

"It just not the time ! " i told harry then putted the phone away and zayn still speeding up with the car and playing with my nerves.

" you think that's gonna work ? " i exclaimed looking straight at zayn's eyes and pointing at his attitude .

" what's gonna work then huh ? " zayn shouted again while running his fingers through his hair .

" zayn it's my baby and i'll decide what to do about it  " i replied trying to shut him off but it's not gonna work , this brought fire .

" it's my baby too " he exclaimed while his eyes left the road and focused on me but unlike him my eyes was on the road and he was obviously on the wrong direction , focusing on the fight and suddenly  i saw a truck coming towards us .

the heavy loaded truck was coming with full speed and so was zayn in wrong direction focusing on the fight more than focusing on the road.

" ZAYN ..THE ROAD " i screamed out loud trying to warn zayn but it was too late  .

The truck driver pushed the break paddle  which made Zayn unconscious and the car went out of control so he fully turned his steering wheel and got hit by a electric pole , after that i couldnt feel anything but opened my eyes a little and saw blood everywhere i tried to speak but i couldn' t , i tried to reach out for the phone but i couldn't i just felt dizzy and then everything dissapeared .

__

Harry's P.O.V :

" zayn it's my baby and i'll decide what to do ... " i heard Ria yelling on the phone because she technically didn't actually hang up .

" umm , Ria you still here ? " i tried to talk through the phone but no answer .

All i heard was screaming and shouts and anger , it sounded like Ria and Zayn were having a bad fight and i couldn't do anything .

I was about to hang up when i heard Ria screaming out loud with all energy she had left " Zayn ..the road " and then my heart started to beat faster because i heard a car crushing and Ria's screams and so much noise .

" Ria , baby are you okay ..Ria ?" I yelled through the phone call breathing heavily hoping that nothing happened to her but all i get is noise and could feel the people hurry to them which freaked the shit out of me .

I immediately get up and ran towards my car but still on the phone .

" oh my god , is that zayn malik ? " i heard one of the teenagers said and she sounded terrified .

" call 911 right now " i heard one of the man exclaim .

" oh my god ..is she okay ? "

" there's blood everywhere " one of them said and made me lose my shit , i closed my eyes cause of worry and couldn't take it so i just hang up and speed up .

I just drove even not knowing where .. i picked the phone again and called praying  someone will answer .

" hello ?" A young lady answered and i heard the sound of the emergency car .

" where they're  taking her ? " i asked swiftly waiting impatiently for the answer , she rapidly told me what hospital and she sounded in shock too .. this is so bad  .

I hang up then called Liam ..

" where the fuck are you ? " he finally picked up after a few rings .

" what's happening ? " he said worriedly cause of my tone of speaking.

" it's Ria ..ugh " i told while running my hands through my hair over and over because of nervousness .

" i'll meet you at the hospital "  he rushly said after i told him all and i could feel fear in his voice . I mean she is his girlfriend and probablly  his baby are in danger  .. how he possibly could take that ?

I finally reached out to the hospital and rapidly hoped out of the car and ran straight to the hospital searching like a crazzy for Ria and Zayn and thank god i was in time .
__

So the writer is always there to please the readers so guys since the book is close to an ending i wanted to know your advices and feedback ? Who do u want ria to be with at the end ? Zayn or harry ?? Im so confused and i dont know whom to choose so i'll let u guys chose ..thnx for reading :)

Pls vote and comment , gracias ily all ♡♥