5| Coward.

Zayn's P.O.V :

We went to the closest restaurant but it was fabulous. I sat on the chair beside Ria's it give me a good feelings, being so close to her but something was bothering me again, they kept whispering and smiling at each other all the time, I bet something happened between them and I'm not the only one, I realized that everyone notice that because the way they treat each other doesn't explain or show friendship . . but no! if there's something than Liam would tell me or tell us for sure.

"so, I want you guys to know something " the familiar voice start to speak. I looked up at Liam with concern because this time I think he gonna introduce Ria as His official girlfriend right now.

damn .what is wrong with me?

"I'm.." he started to tell as he looked at everyone with a weird look, that's not a good new.

"say it " she muttered quietly so the others can't hear but unfortunately or luckily I heard her then watched her looking down like something is just about to happen.

"I'm going to France for a couple weeks " he stated then she looked up with a weird look and so disappointment face, I couldn't understand what was going on out there.

" what without us? " Louis shouted who was sitting in front of him.

" what are you gonna do there? " Niall added one more question.

" without us? " Louis interrogate again completing Niall's question and never left Liam space to answer.

" management " Liam finally talked while breathing out and they all sighed.

" and I don't know what for " Liam continued and sat there not saying a word.

" when you're traveling?" I finally decided to join the conversation and asked looking straight at Liam.

" umm- tomorrow- morning, this is my last day here until the next week or maybe the other week " Liam confirmed while looking at Ria like he is worried.

" guys I want you to take care of Ria" Liam suggested, that means Ria is going to move in with us, finally a good news.

" is that Fine ?" she wondered Liam using that sarcastic look and giving him the weirdest and craziest look ever.

"Yeah, of course, " he said while ignoring her recent actions which made my suspicious thoughts gone.

"Now, come back to the food " Niall stated slowly while grabbing a slice of Pizza then we're all joined.

__

Ria's P.O.V :

Coward. I thought he's gonna finally tell them, I thought he's finally gonna let it out and let them know about us but no he let me down again. of course, that what he does best, unlike Zayn he always makes me smile why he just can't try a little bit harder and be like him for one freaking day?

"I'm going to the bath " I made a tiny excuse the novel and got up from my chair and walked towards it then grabbed my phone and texted Liam.

can you come for a second?

* just close your eyes and I'll be right there * he replied as a tease there's only tonight left. he is gonna leave tomorrow and we don't have any time to talk.

" why di-..." I was just about to talk when I caught him walking towards me but he stopped me by putting his fingers on my lips and covered my mouth then push me forward into the bathroom and closed the door.