4| Jealousy wake up feelings.

Liam's P.O.V :

I sat there for a long time thinking of all these stuff and all the crap that's happening and happened before , I figure out that I already have feelings for  Ria I had feelings for her even before but I didn't notice till now  but I won't give up on  trying again, no matter how mad she is at me I will fix things and I'll make up with her .

I walked towards the living room when everyone was sitting  but I couldn't speak again, everyone was there and she was sitting next to Zayn.. whispering and smiling all the time  with him, that made me feel worse ugh but I'll do something, the best idea just came to my head is  texting her right now since she is ignoring me.

" where's my phone, " I said to my self but it came out loudly, I was totally lost but finally find it on the table.

__

Ria's P.O.V :

Well, Liam thinks I'm fine because obviously I'm laughing, smiling and stuff but nobody knows how much it's hurt when you replace your pain with a smile and when you fake a laugh, I'm not over it yet even when I am pretending to be okay with it. I'm not 

Forgive me, I regret it.

Liam texted while I was having fun with the boys which surprised me because he was in the same room so why texting, oh I'm ignoring him 

 I texted him back: how?

You can trust me I received a second text.

Okay, I will but one day, it'll wake up and you won't be there for me.

I replied back meaning that I can trust him this time but what if he let me down again ? what if he won't be there for me as I was always there for him? 

Give me a chance.

He added and I raised up my head and glared straight at him to see him drawing a  sad look on his face.

why? I wondered but I realized that everyone deserves a second chance.

I texted him again letting him know that I forgave him then raised my head to watch him sending a huge smile to me, I smiled back.

__

Zayn's P.O.V :

I was having real much fun and a good time with Ria until Liam came to the room, then her mood totally changed, I have no clue but she seemed so nervous, then they started whispering ugh, what's wrong with me? Maybe it's just a little chat between friends

" So what're the funny guys ?" I asked them as I noticed they were smiling and laughing with each other all the time, let's say I cut them off.

" Absolutely nothing " they replied they kept laughing, for no reason?

" C'mon guys, share it with me," I said as I'm trying to make it look like a tease while I was a bit jealous, to be honest.

"I told her the story of Niall when he cut Harry's hair because he stole his food, you remember ?" Liam said.

"yep, the funny story  " I laughed.

" By the way, he doesn't have to do this anymore because Niall has now a  private fridge, " I said it out loud and everyone started laughing.

" Niall want some food again ? "  Louis yelled looking weirdly straight at Niall.

" you always know the answer man " Niall replied then nodded while chuckling.

"Actually, we should go out tonight " Ria suggested drawing that special smile on her face I think it was a good day for her.

"yeah, why not? we'll have fun as always "I agreed to face the boys glaring at Ria once then glaring back at the boys once another.

"cool, let's go right now" Harry bawl out jumping of off his chair.