20| D for Drama.

I got on my car and drove straight to the place she picked but she didn't show up . Maybe I am early.

" here you are ! " a familiar lovely voice cutted me off of thinking. I turned aroud and smile wide.

" hey " I replied slightly while trying to cover my  tired voice, then We hugged.

" so you wanted to talk to me about something, right ? " she asked drawing a small smile on her face.

" yes, why Niall is so angry with you ? " I wondered as I moved my body and sat right next to her.

" umm, it's a really long story and it's all his fault, I mean liam 's " she answered but first hesistated.

once again . That silly question bothered me

Why I wanna know everything

" why ? what did he do ?" I cutted her off by my wonders once again.

" he hid the fact that we're together from his besties, he made me so confused . . at that moment, I thought he don't want to be with me and I thought we must be just friends . . . so it's all his mistake " she pleaded as she looked down while trying so hard to hold back the tears .

" God, this is so messed up. I wish I could do something to help " I admitted.

she looked up at me. Our eyes met then she gazed away and talked. " it's okay,this is all meant to happen but you can't help . . actually  no one can "