Chapter 23 .

this chapter is what all the book is about , enjoy xx

_

Ria's P.O.V :

This is life when you have to face your mistakes . When you gotta take the ugly truth.. and this is life when you have no second choices , everything in my world is going wrong and i can feel the storm coming closer and closer .

I've built a wall around myself because i'm feeling all the time that i don't deserve to be loved . I am just praying so hard that Liam will understand . it will be like a heart attack for him but he really needs to hear the truth out, that's not easy but it's the right thing , the right decision that i've taken . That little spark of hope i'm having making me much stronger and bravier and gaving me the courage to do this , to spell it out . The big dirty secret should come out right now .

_

Liam's P.O.V :

I just came back fom the studio and finally got to spend some time with my beautiful girl after a long day hard working .

" hey love " i utrered from the door step as i got home after breathing heavily because of tired , she turned around and replied while she was sitting on the couch.

" Hi " she mouthed with a tired cracking voice then glared away at the Tv .

Something is happenning with that girl .. from the second i heard her voice i feel like she's hidding something from me and that something is wrong with her because i just knew .

" What's going on ? " i asked as i put my both hands on her cheeks after moving my body closer to her to make her face me as i joined her on the couch .

" Nothing " she replied as she looked away again .

"Are you okay ? " i kept on asking her as i realized that her eyes are all red , plus she was using short sentences i'm one hundred persent there's something going on around .

" yep just so tired " she lied as she walked towards the bedroom , stepped towards the bed and jumped on it .

" Damn . I am so tired either " i murmured as climbed the bed and joined her then pushd her body towards mine and cuddled her from behind , totally ignoring my questions and the thoughts that were going on my mind because of what Ria looked and acted like .

" We should sleep , it was a long day " she muttered pulling away from my cuddle .

" to me too"

I finally gave up on her and tried to leave her alone maybe she'll be fine , some space is good sometimes and decided to follow her actions , the second i putted my head on the pillow and immediately fell asleep and had a little quick random dreams but after few minutes i felt like someone is shaking my body , i slightly opened one eye to look up and find out who .

" Liam - .. i -.. i need to tell you something " Ria muttered then stepped away a little , i wake up to find her sitting on the floor while there were tears coming down her eyes , it sounded like she was crying all day .

" hey-.. hey hey Ria , baby what's going on ?" i wondered as i got up from bed and sat right there beside her on the ground .

" i think i am -.."

" you are what ? .." i wondered again as i looked deeply up at her .

" i think -.. i'm-.. pregn-.. pregnant " she mouthed very slowly with so many hesistations as she looked down at her hands and suddenly a big smile appeared on my face.

I wiped her tears away and held her closer and tighter then pressed my lips on hers as i'm playing with her hair i smiled as i felt a tear coming down from her cheeks and thouched mine . i mean , this is the best new ever , she makes me happy and i know that i'm still young and stuff but having a baby with Ria is just a perfect thing .

" Wow that a good news , bae i can't believe " i whispered as i gave her hugs again and again but she pushed me away like she has more much to say .

" what's wrong ? why are you crying ?" i asked once again , this time i'm really confused and worried .

__

be please " she walked towards me , she just wasting my time and hers now because all the beggs and tears won't change anything.

She hurted me and that will be forever .

i've never excpected this , Ria and Zayn the two people i love the most just stabbed me in the back and i just don't know what have i done in my life to get hurt like this , i just can't believe it but i don't care anymore .. i won't trust anyone anymore .

" We are done just go" the last words i said yes it was the last time to me the last time i've talked with her , the last time i've seen her eyes and the last time of everything was between us , the things and the memories we had .

i know it's hard to forget fut it's also uneasy to forgive .

_

PS: liam isn't that bad and if you see any little or tiny or big tyops , just tell me by writing them below ,thnx guys for reading i wish you're all ready for more andi hope this chapter will get more reads than the previous one :'(

so i've heard lately that my fanfic is boring , is that true ? pls be honest with me coz i'm already upset , idk what i should do really ....

Unfaithful.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara