17 | A mistake.

Liam's P.O.V :

I finally came back from outside, it was 10 p.m,  a bit dark and so silent at the house, I think everyone went to bed  early today.

 I used my phone to turn the lights on after  opening the door. I heard whisperes as I was walking towards the living room so I stepped  closer following the source of the whispers. 

" SURPRISE. " everyone yelled in french accent while they're holding their red cups, it wasn't a lot of people,  just my closet friends and yeah I was really really surprised, I had no idea.

I noticed that there are some changes on that room. There was a big picture of french cities on that wall. Some small solids of the tower Eiffel, all these stuff brought me back to France again, this is a genius idea, even the music was on French, it was so loud .. I had some fun, finally after all those weird actions that were going on lately .

" welcome back babe, " Ria said as I caught her walking toward me with her shining eyes and her beautiful simple black dress.

" so where's my present? " I spoke holding her soft hands.

" this " she whispered, then she came closer, touched my hair and softly kissed my lips.

" best present ever "I cheerfully pleaded as I'm smiling.

" wanna dance? " she demanded to grab my hand and to push me towards the dance floor.

"well, someone will get a little jealous babe, " I told a joke.

" definitely. " she replied giving me that attractive look .oh, she owns me.

__ 

Harry's P.O.V :

 Is it so important thing to kiss him in public? Ugh, what's wrong with me? just can't see her suffering all this time without doing anything, I mean yes, I have a little crush on her. who can't like her?  but she is my best friend ... fuck.

 She's so pretty with a long dark  hair and really big beautiful hazel eyes, sweet pink lips and a simplicity on her style, the first  thing attracts you when you look at her  it's her eyes and her small ring with that half heart on it, the other half is missing, when you look at her you just look at interesting  character from some  sad romantic movie, she makes everyone laugh and she's so so caring, sometimes she forgets herself but she serves the others, deep and amazing friend. I don't wanna lose her.

__

Louis's P.O.V :

 Is it  just me or there's something creepy going on around since Liam came back, people are having fun and his best friends are really calm and so lost, their faces inspire like they are gonna bury someone. I mean Ria, Harry, and even Zayn been acting wierd lately.

Zayn and Ria don't talk to each other that much, they used to spend most of their times together, Harry and Ria talk to each other more than they used too, Ria faking her smile every time, they all think I haven't noticed.

" don't go that far ." a familiar voice interrupted, Niall did while waving his hand.

" look, Niall. I need to talk to you about  something " I demanded and he immediately nodded.

I stood up from the chair I was sitting on, grabbed Niall's shoulder and pushed him before me towards Zayn's room, luckily Zayn was there as always.

" what's going on ?" Niall wondered after we got in the room.

" just go and call Ria and harry, make sure that Liam is not around. " I ordered quietly, Zayn started looking at me in a different way and Niall obeyed without any questions.

Before I started talking, the others came, Harry sat on the couch beside Ria and Zayn in front of her.

" so, will you guys  explain to us what is going on now ?" Niall repeated giving me a weird confusing look.

" Exactly. that's my question guys, will you answer it? " I exclaimed, looking at every single one of them.

 Their actions and reacts just answered my doubts, now I'm sure that something is happening since Zayn looked down, Ria and Harry started giving at each other  wierd glares.

" like seriously ?" Harry asked as he was shaking his head, their looks to each other proved everything.

" just look at your selves guys and the way you are acting? isn't that serious ?" I replied as a question.

" Well -... umm " Zayn was just about to say something, I bet he couldn't just spell it out.

" it's okay, just tell them". Ria muttered to  Harry, like seriously? I wasn't wrong ..there is something here happening.

" well... umm, when Liam was at France ..umm-... " I could barely hear him when he started to talk.

" you can trust us." Niall stated relating his hands.

" okay! Ria and Zayn slept together " Harry said it quickly, then looked down.

Hold on. What? I'm totally shocked I can't believe this, I just can't and I could see the disappointment on Niall's face too.

" How could you hide this  from us? " I shouted angrily.

" How could you even do this?  " Niall exploded at Ria's face and she stayed calm not letting out a word. 

" We just couldn't tell you guys, it was just a mistake " Ria spoke finally, I can feel in zayn now, he just couldn't do anything.

" Yeah, it was a mistake. " Zayn yelled as he hardly slammed the door and went out of the room.

" All this time ?" Niall spoke again.

" sorry guys but please keep that secret " she replied, looking desperately at Niall.

" so you cheated on Liam ?" Niall shouted giving her an anger looks, I mean its hard for him, he's the closest one to Liam.

"I didn't, technically .. we weren't together " she started to explain but Niall keeps cutting her off.

" No matter what bullshit you're talking about, you have to tell him everything or I will ." Niall yelled furiously all over again this time standing up and he's really being so rude to her.

" No please Niall, just don't tell him, I will I promise .." she pathetically talked, while she started to tear up.

__

Harry's P.O.V :

" I will I promise "  Ria promised to tell Liam soon, she ends up crying while everyone started to leave now she looked like the bad guy and she is not.

" please don't cry, everything is gonna be okay. " I reassured her while hugging her tight.

" No-.. nothing is gonna be okay, everything is so messed up." she spoke Suspiciously.

" don't say that " 

"No, see everything is going to be  worse .." she interrupted me off.

" trust me, whatever is going on,  I'm here with you and I will never leave you, I'll be always there for you and you can always trust me " I pleaded running my fingers through her hair while convincing her.

" this is a promise from me. " I added slowly looking down at her.

she securely looked up at my eyes, for a second then everything is gone, she was crying so so hard, grabbing my waist and she couldn't talk.

" just cry, it works honey " that's all that I had to say while holding her in my arms.

"I love you " the only three words she could mutter, it made me happy but no ! she is just my best friend.

" I know " I replied as I'm putting a big smile on my face.

 I hope smiles can fix a Heart 

__