8 | little black dress.

Zayn's P.O.V :

I'm feeling so good because I finally told her everything, I like the way she being shy every time I look at her beautiful eyes, I don't know maybe she has feelings for me too and by the way everyone knows how much I am a romantic guy so I brought her a little present that could surprise her, we're in the same room but we're like so far, the distance is killing me.

but I wanna see that smile again

I texted her then stared at her for a while as I watched her grabbing her phone and staring back at me while smiling and I felt like that smile makes everything alright.

where did your voice go? she texted me back after I texted her again that I missed her smile.

straight away to the kitchen

I said in the message, she put her mobile on her back pocket and left the living room walking towards the kitchen, I've waited for a few minutes then followed her. I made my steps slow then I crept behind her and gave her a hug from behind, she jumped " hey " she said after calming down with a small grin.

" hi, beautiful " I pleaded.

" will you stop that " she muttered as she turned out and faced me.

" Stop what ?" I wondered walking away.

" the flirty words " she replied shyly.

"why? is it wrong ? or you don't like it .. maybe you don't like me? " I exclaimed, well she started to piss me off. her actions are confusing me as fuck.

" no I, I really like you ." she finally admitted, which made me smile widely and forget all that just happened before few seconds, I mean I'm waiting for this word for ages.

" But I should tell you something " she continued, I know what she gonna tell me, her face explain everything.

"Wait, I know what you gonna say, "I told, cutting her off by holding her hands.

" you know ? " she asked giving me a wondering look.

"Yeah, come with me, " I talked again pulling her from her hands and walking straight to upstairs.

__

Ria 's P.O.V :

I really like this guy, I can't hide this I mean he's making me smile, he got his ways to make me feel happy and I always have fun with him, I didn't even feel alone when Liam wasn't here. he's like the bestest friend and the coolest guy that every girl will be thankful to have.

My problem now is Liam, I'd be unfaithful if I liked another one but him, it is like cheating on him and my other huge problem is that I don't wanna lose Zayn no matter what, I don't wanna lose anyone and I won't lose anyone but I'm stuck man.

"I should tell you something " I started and I was just about revealing our secret, it could be there another problem if I did but he spoke as he grabbed my hand and took me away, he always saves the situation.

" come with me, " he said with his angel voice, he put his warm and his so soft hands around me.

"Now, open your eyes, " he said looking off his hands on me, I peek a bit to find a big bear. it was a Panda, my favorite; in white and black this is so cool to be honest, even when Liam and I are together, he never surprised me like that, he never asked me about the stuff I like but Zayn made my day good so far. let us not forget that this action was super romantic and hot to me.