chapter 30 .

Ria's P.O.V :

After all the things that happened i removed the idea of leaving town from my head because maybe that decision will hurt them even more and i can't run from all this , running isn't a solution , i have to face everything and fight for everything now i'm strong enough .

After the party ended and i make up with harry but no one ever knew what happened or still happening between us except for zayn because he convinced me to come back with him , i can't leave him too once again that won't be fair but Liam's words and the way he acted still hurting me and keeping me up from sleeping .

A phone rang dragged me out of my thoughts at midnight and i picked quickly making sure the voice won't wake up zayn who was sleeping on the next room .

" Ria , baby is that you ? " i heard Liam slur through the phone , and sounded drunk .

" Liam you're drunk " i said quitely on the phone as i let out little of sighs while rubbing my forehead .

" but i i .. i still love you and nothing can change that " he sturred out again , i can feel his eyes starting to tear up as i felt his voice cracking which ached my heart . I didn't know what to do because i'm feeling like i'm in the middle of nowhere now .

" you're drunk Liam " i repeated holding the tears inside my eyes .

" but it doesn't change the way i feel about you "

" ju-.. just go to sleep and tomorrow tell me if you-.. still feel the same " last words i mouthed then took a deep breath before i hang up and start crying too , i couldn't hold back the tears also .

___

I woke up to the sound of the birds singing and the pure light of the sun hitting my face as i slowely opened my eyes then all at once got up , moved my weak body to the bathroom then made my way straight to the living room , zayn was already up . he used to love his bed why he always wake up before me now .

" morning " i said putting my body on the couch as i faced him .

" evenning " he replied . oh now i got an explination i become the lazyass here and i started to love my bed more than i love this life .

" wow . i'm late , i need to go " i mouthed as i remembered that i should go at Liam's place .

" where ? " he asked after lifting his eyes and glared at me .

" I 'm gonna bring my stuff from Liam's place " i answered while looking down then getting up .

" so you're done ? " he asked and i looked away then nodded slowly and moved on to my room . picked new clothes from the closet , dressed up and grabbed the keys , the phone then walked out the house towards the car .

__

I finally arrived , hoped out from the car and stepped forward the house , i knocked the door but no one was there so i brought the keys which were on my jeans back pack and unlocked the door .

i swiftly walked towards Liam's room and slowly opened the door as those beautiful and funny maybe cute memories appeared , those souvenirs that i will never forget made me wanna cry but i put it all together and opened widely liam's closet to find our clothes , i didn't wait for so long then brought the bag and put it on the bed and started to put my clothes on it .

while collecting the clothes i caught Liam's white summer shirt that i used to wear , i trendly grabbed it and make it close to my chest  then hugged it tightly as i smelled the special parfume of Liam .

__

So guys . We're all sad and broken becoz zayn left us but this doesnt stop us from supporting the other boys . They were our savers and they will always save us even when zayn isnt with them , i know we're all miss hims bcz we love him too much but that it doesnt change the fact that he left the groupe .
Anyways i hope you liked this chapter °°°°•°°°° there's more to come ♡♥☆

Don't forget to vote or comment becauze your thoughts really #matters to me ... ily all ♡♥ →→