13| She fired me.

I don't feel like going or staying with Liam nor going with the boys, I'm trying to run away as much as I can, and I don't feel like doing anything these days except going home, I even miss my mom.

Liam on the phone .

" Hey, " he said on the other line.

" I won't come, I decided to sleep at my home today, sorry Liam. I'll make it up to you next time. " I replied while we were in the car.

" and don't worry, Harry is picking me up." I gently added, looking at Harry with a tiny smile.

__

" Mom ?. " I exclaimed as I walked in. I gotno  reply, I putted my bag on the floor and walked towards the living room to find her sitting there. She looked angry and upset. She finally raised her gaze up  at me, gave me a hug then she sat there without saying anything.

" What is wrong mommy ? " I asked worriedly.

" I suppose to ask you this question. " she finally spoke but loudly.

" Mom. What is the problem? " I wonder again, as I sat next to her.

" Well, I'm getting older and you are getting far away from me, you didn't come to see me for weeks or even tried to call me." She complained looking down.

" Well, I came today ." I replied smiling, she didn't smile back.

" I thought we're done with these stuff. I thought there's nothing wrong between us anymore." I pleaded slowly, she walked away from me to the kitchen and I followed her.

" Your sister is getting divorced and you don't even care, and you know your problems are mine. "  she said quitely sipping a glass of water.

"I'm sorry, but I called her and I'm planning to travel to see her and look, I came to spend some time with you. " I spoke I'm putting my bag and stuff down.

" What ? at 12 pm? " She snapped, raising her hand.

 "Mom,  I'm not a child anymore and I wasn't on a club or out there with  drunk or addict people, I was with Harry, my bestie ? " she  interrupted  me off  before letting me finish my sentence.

 "Yeah, good night, we'll talk tomorrow morning ." she's treating me coldly tonight and I have no clue why.

"No! don't run away, you aren't even happy to see me. Why you're always like that? I do my best to make you happy and you keep making me feel ignored and stupid. Why?" I yelled while throwing my hands up in the air cause of frustration.

 " This is my life, I'm 19 Mom,  I'm not your little girl anymore and  I'm not like my sister but I love you . I don't pretend that but you keep pushing me away. " I added loudly,  to have her attention.

" well, yeah it's your life and you're a free person, so why you're still here ?" she yelled, heading to her room.

I stayed there speechless. I looked down and hold back the tears on my eyes, I don't want anything, just want  to see her happy, I couldn't speak,  I felt  drugged, I took my stuff and walked out of the door.

"Fine. " last word I said and left.

I called Harry, there was no reply.

I went alone in the dark, tears running down my cheeks, and pain invasing in my chest. I walked  alone, so Lost.

_

Liam opened the door, he looked me in the eyes, I couldn't take it,  I just start crying. I felt so warm in his arms.

We entered the house , he put his arms around me saying " what is going on babe ?" 

" it is my mom, I've done everything to make her happy, but. But she just wanna control my life. " I muttered in between cries.

" it's okay, maybe she just loves you so much." he replied trying to convince me.

"no, she doesn't. she fired me. " I yelled angrily, my voice cracking.

" Hshh babe, it's okay ... we'll talk later baby. " he whispered, giving me gentle kisses upon my head, and I rested my head to the pillow trying to sleep after this long day.

___