7 | Pranking Niall.

I opened one eye and looked around to find myself in completly a different room with the clothes of yesterday, I got up and opened the door that was unlocked and walked towards the Shower.

I started doing my hair after all, preparing for another day then I went downstairs to the kitchen but it seemed like nobody was up, I didn't find something to do so I  made Breakfast for everyone. while I was doing that I saw someone laying on the couch.

I steped a little bit closer to take a closer look and find out that it was Zayn.

"Zayn, why did you slept here ? " I muttered while I'm shaking his body to wake him up, I didn't like the idea to be alone in the morning.

"oh, good morning " he spoke after he opened both of his eyes  quietly using his raspy morning voice.

" Ashton slept on the guest room and I couldn't see you uncomfotable, so I took you there " he answered slowly as he stood up and walked with me to the kitchen.

" that so sweet of you, you're a great friend .. by the way, do you wanna eat breakfast ?" I mouthed as I stepped forward while grabbing a dish of an omelet and toast on my hands and sat right next to him.

" of course I won't let you with Harry. I don't trust him and sure ? " he teased while rubbing his hair with his fingers.  

_

The boys woke up, after all, we ate breakfast together then Niall went upstairs he was the last one as much as I know Zayn is the one who loves his bed not Niall !!  Zayn starts staring at me once then at the boys once again and we didn't have a clue of what was going on on his head.

" WHAT ? " we all exclaimed and it came out as a wonder after we gave him back a weird look.

"I was thinking of pranking Niall, what ya'all think ?" he suggested slowly making sure that Niall who was in the bathroom won't hear about this.

" Maybe it's a great idea " I replied as I rolled my eyebrows.

" what's the plan? " Louis asked  excitedly and impatiently, well he has a huge experience on this stuff

" let's hide his fridgd, I know he'll go crazy if he doesn't found it  " he muttered while pointing at the food that was in front of us, since what happened between Harry and Niall and that funny story that Liam told me. N all has his own freezer now, sick idea 

 " but tell him to stay away from my hair " Harry added while touching his hair with both of his hands they're fun.

" don't you worry, I got your back " Zayn spoke and we all got up, Niall's gonna have a bad day today.

__

Zayn's P.O.V :

  What she mean by a ' friend ' . that word made me think that maybe she has no idea how I feel about her, maybe she think we're just friends but I won't let her get this wrong . I have to tell her about my feelings for her and i tried so many times before but i never worked  "pranking Niall"   was my  stupid idea to Tell her the truth  , it's silly but i hope it' ll work . 

 "well, Louis you keep him busy " I ordered as I left the kitchen and start to walk straight to Niall's room.

" and you Harry cover us" I muttered at the middle of my way.

 I   entered his room and tried to carry it, never thought a small freezer gonna be heavy as this one ugh Nialler   .

"Ria, come I need help "I hardly mouthed while breathing out as I caught Ria walking on the hallway.

"ok, but where we gonna hide it ? " she asked curiously after holding the other side of it, I've never thought of it.

" umm..the cellar, yeah the cellar," I said hesitantly, after taking a few seconds to think.

 We went to the cellar after making sure no one saw us. I put the freezer down on the ground then I was thinking to my self .. this is the moment and the right time, maybe it's not the right place but anyways I should tell her now or never.

__

Ria's P.O.V :

  After we carried Niall's heavy freezer to the cellar which wasn't scary or as dark as any other cellar. Zayn stood there thinking of something, I don't know what was going on his mind but he was quite calm and all we have done is looking at each other for like five seconds .  His actions were worrying me. is this a part of the prank? but he proved that I was wrong; my heart just moved away when he grabbed my hands wrapped his arms around my wrist and pushed me closer to him giving me a look I've seen it so many times.

  I didn't want to stop this eye contacting but he did as he runs his fingers over my cheeks which made me even closer, I closed my eyes as I felt a soft warm perfect lips picking mine. I didn't resist but for a second the kiss reminds me of Liam and that woke me up quickly from my fantasy and brought me to reality. I was shocked and I felt like this is so wrong, it's definitely is.

" what are you doing ?" I asked slowly, as I pulled away.

" kissing you " he replied, while  smiling and stepping closer to me again. He kept looking at my eyes then made a move by running his fingers through my hair.

" but you know this is wrong " I mouthed as I pushed him away again.

" not at all " he smirked then he came closer one more time and leaned in to give me a passionate kiss again but this time my eyes were open. I pushed him away hardly this time which made him look at me differently, maybe angrily.

He needs to know. no more secrets anymore.

"actually, I have to tell you something . " I started to spell, the words were coming out from my mouth but he cut me off again.

"I need to tell you something too " he interrupted me off.

"I really like you and I want us to be more than friends you know? first time I saw you, my heart moved and i'm hiding these feelings since the first time I saw you " he admitted it all at once , his hazel eyes were into mine, I kept looking at his beautiful eyes but No ! this is so wrong I can't do this.

 He kept talking and stepping closer to me  then we heard a familiar voice " where the hell is my food ? ?  " Niall yelled from upstairs and thank god he saved me from all these shit .  I didn't know what to say , if i spoke  then i'd ruined everything , our secret won't be a secret  anymore .

 We came back to the living room, I sat on the couch trying not to look at him  .. I knew he was staring at me all the time. what he did was so wrong and oh my god i just can't stop thinking about it anymore it's all Liam's fault .. why he's hiding the truth? like why? and it's not zayn's fault he don't know about us , and it's not my fault because i'm so lonely and i think i have feels for zayn too .

___

hey bby,  I missed you all and I'll come back soon to see you, i'll be back on Wednesday  

 I received a text from Liam but it never changed things 

 I can't wait for this  

"Guys, two days and Liam will be here " I let the boys know as we were all sitting together and having fun.

" good " Zayn whispered looking at the ground, maybe he lied or just pretended because he knew it's not good for him.

"yeah, it is by the way " I nodded while drawing a big fake smile on my face trying to send him signals maybe he will find out, maybe he'll figure out that there's actually something between me and liam.

  it's just two days, I have to wait two days and all this will be over . maybe Liam will make all this clear. I know zayn's gonna be hurt, I'd be hurt but things need to be clear.

__

dammit zayn i ♥ u ... btw do you ship ria with Zayn ? just wanna know ;) lol stupid prank if you wanna get Niall just touch his food and he'll go crazy .