chapter 29 .

Ria's P.O.V :

Since the day of last night was eventhful . I stayed at home with zayn who didn't talk to me for ages but forced me to stay with him  and only him because he was worried , for god's sake im sick and tired of this drama .

I even tried to check on harry so i called him hundred times but he didn't pick up , not even once . I just hope he's okay . for right now , the only positive thing in my life is the baby inside me. he saved me by giving me a reason to keep my life or else  my life would be over  by now i'm not that strong but  he or she is making me stronger and giving me a reason to keep going .

__

I woke up the next day after trying so hard to sleep at the night . I woke up tired of life

I got out from the room and  walked downstairs towards the kitchen as i saw zayn was chilling there .

" morning " i said avoiding the eye contacting .

" morning " he replied after he sipped his cofee .

Silence was fulling the place it's s like we're dead or something but he finally decided to talk about something and broke the silence .

" so are you gonna tell me what happened yesterday ? " he wondedred looking straight at me.

I was expecting that question from him  but i'll deny what happened anyways , i don't want more troubles.

" nothing happened zayn " i answered as i faced him trying not to make him sucpect or doubt anything .

" yeah right " he sarcastically mouthed .

" zayn..you get it wrong , we were just .. " i started a lie but i couldn' t find the right words as i hesistated too much.

" so how you explain your both shirts on the ground and you crying and him sitting on the floor and  burrying his face , ah ? " he yelled while threwing his hands everywhere .

" stop yelling , ugh .  he's my bestfriend " i added to make things clear .

He stood up to put his empty cup on the table then started to talk : " you're going with me today " he suddenly changed the subject .

" okay " i agreed at first not knowing where or when and having no clue about what he just said .

" wait ,where ? " i wondered before he left the room .

" a party at the house tonight " he said as he kept walking towards his room .

At the house ? Party ? That means that it will be there drinks ,  Liam , harry and all ? I'm done now .

I putted my coffe on the table then picked my phone and called harry for the last time but his  phone is off once again . This one is driving me crazzy also  , what should i do right now ?

__

" Ready ? " zayn yelled from downstairs and that accidentally remind me of the day when i was home alone and he came to pick me on a rainy day but not the time for memories .

" coming anyways " i yelled back , picked my phone and walked downstairs .

We both hopped in the car and made our way to the house .

" 8 pm . That's early ? " i mouthed after i checked the time .

" it's just a small reonion " zayn replied and i nodded " oh ".

" cute little black dress " Zayn let out a little flirt words from his mouth as he stared at me and i smiled as i looked at my phone again while waiting for Harry to call me back or leave a message or anything ugh .