chapter 37.

harry's P.O.V :

I finally reached the hospital and i was about to lose my mind like i could lose two of my closest friends ever , first thing i did when  i entered the hospital was heading to the reception and asking for Ria and Zayn trying to avoid lights as much as possible . 

the receptionist  finally told me the number of the two separated rooms they were in , i swiftly took the elevator and still could feel my breath get heavier and my heart beats started racing .

When i got there i got more worse as the nurse told me that Ria is  in  the operation room and that the baby must be in danger , i just froze because i didn't know what to do or how to react all i'm thinking about right  now is seeing Ria in front of me healthy , full of life  and smiling again .

" and what about zayn malik ? " i asked again with anxiety the young lady that was in front of me . 

" he is fine thankfully but he broke his right arm " she said quietly and with pitty .  

" shit  " that's all i could let out as i hitted the wall which  i was laying on with my fist  . 

__

I stayed on the chairs waiting to see Zayn and for Liam , apparently Louis and Niall appeared first as fast as they heard about the accident .

" what happened ? is zayn okay ? " Niall wondered wooriedly and Louis followed him .

" what about Ria ? " Louis added looking concerned as ever .

I can see them go terrified now but not as much as me , minutes later Liam finally came as i watched him run towards us and i couldn't stand for a minute , i felt so weak . 

" what the hell happened ? " 

" where's Ria ? is my baby fine ? " 

" and zayn ? oh my god  " he kept on asking running his hands through his hair over and over again cause of worried and anxiety and discomfort and i wasn't able to talk at that moment but the boys explained all and i can feel Liam tear now a little bit .

I walked to where he was standing putting his arms together to his chest and leaning on the wall while watching the floor , he was so lost i don't know what he was thinking but i know that whatever it is ,  it is deep .

" everything is gonna be alright " i whispered then he turned back and hugged me , i think he needed it so badly .

__

hours later we finally get to see zayn , he woke up and the doctor finally let us see him , the second i saw him i could feel his pain and not just physically mentally too ,  he had tears in his eyes but he tried so hard to hold them in , i bet he feel so guilty and he will blame himself forever if anything happened to Ria .

" hey man " we all greeted him with a smile feeling thankful that he is okay . 

" is Ria okay ? " the first words he let slip , i didn't want to tell him the pure truth because it will add more pain to his current so i decided to make a move and talk before the others do .

" she will be okay pal " i talked convincing him , he let out a sigh of relief then Liam immediately went out of that hospital room .

I followed him because i know i was the reason or maybe he just remembered the cheating accident and i bet that break him into million pieces whenever he look at zayn , it's not easy to forget .

" hey " i said slowly as i joined him on the chair .

" i swear if anything happened to them.. " he started to speak as he burried his face on his hands after being quite for a long time ..i couldn't do anything but wrap him in my arms hoping that it will make his broken pieces collide again after all we're all broken here .

 " it's okay " i mumbled repeatedly.

" it's not okay " he shouted this time facing me .

" let's not make it worse to zayn okay ? " i pleaded , he looked at me for few seconds and went back to being quite   .

the doctor went out of the operation room but not Ria , me and Liam hurried to him and checked on her .

" doctor is she fine ? is the baby okay ?  " Liam pathetically asked waiting impatiently for answers . 

" Mr. payne we're doing our best to save both of them " the doctor talked seriously but kinda of convinced us somehow .

" just keep praying " he added with a small smile on his figure as he patted liam's shoulder and went back to the operation leaving us with a little hope . 

_

We came back to Zayn and the boys who looked so tired but not as much as Liam .

" go get some sleep lads " i suggested but they refused .

" i am staying " i added .

" i can't leave " Liam mouthed slowly .

" but you should get some rest " Louis pointed at liam .

" he's right " i agreed with louis .

" only for few hours " he finally accepted taking Louis and Niall with him and i sat on the chair that was next to zayn's hospital bed while he was asleep .

Suddenly the doctor came and i stood immediately .

" how is she ? " i asked first worriedly .

" she is fine and you will be able to see her in few hours " i smiled to his words as i watched him leave but i never asked him about the baby .

_

So guys i know i haven't updated in a while.. i was in vocation and now the book is so close to ending.. i hope you liked it so far ..

Please vote or comment if you read this and spread the word !

I will update soon , ily guys and thanks to everyone who will help by #voting leaving #feedback and #spreading the word ..

Stay strong ♡♥