9| Sex and cheating.

We went to that party, just me and zayn but there was alot of people there and i wasn't expecting this. I felt like s stranger in a huge party. Maybe because it's my first time to attend a party like this and the first time to meet people that i've never met before.

" you stay here, I'll be back. " Zayn said, and I nodded while watching him walking forward to the bathroom.

" take your time " I replied, as I looked down then made my way to find a place to fit in or just to hide from those strangers.

Internally i was a bit scared, there was a lot of drunk and punk people whom I don't know. it Was such a wild party and I startted to feel nervous and uncomfortable when I cought someone staring at me and scanning my body with his eyes for a while now ; he was so much older than me and he looked physically stronge, I ignored all his tried but he walked towards me, the asshole sat beside me, pushed closer to me and kept looking at me hungrilly, that was so creepy and he kept those disgusting actions that I tried to ignore earlier but now I'm freaking out.

There's nothing to do when I'm all alone and foreign but texting Zayn.

Zayn ,hurry up I was texting then the faggot grabbed my hand and start running his fingers down. I pushed him away.

" what the hell are you doing you pig?" I yelled angrilly but no one heard cause od the loud beat. He resisted and tried to kiss me.

" Get the hell away from me." I yelled again, this time slapping him, he kept staring at me like he wanna eat me or something . I kept looking around, searchung for Zayn. I shouldn't come here. I just wanted to run from that party, fuck my life.

" Go the fuck away. " I screamed. but no one noticed, everyone was busy drinking and taking drugs.

I stood up, grabbed my stuff and tried to leave the place, but the pervert tried to grab me from the back. I turned up my face to find two people punshing and beating eachother, the creep was on the floor and Zayn on the top of him, beating and punching the shit of his face, my heart started to beat faster than usual, I'm scraed to death. This guy is alcoholic, drugs addict, he could hurt Zayn.

I couldn't do anything right there, I already caused a scene and felt bad for myself, everyone was looking at me. I start drinking and couldn't stop.

_

" thank go , you're alright zayn." I whispered as I slightly tried to walk straight but I couldn't.

" are you okay ?" He Asked, I couldn't hear half of the words he was saying but I was nodding to every word.

" why did you beat him? that motherfucker? " I giggled. " He could've killed you badass" I laughed hestirically.

"look at you, it's all because of me. " I stood for a minute, started looking at his face and touching it with my hands acting like a child and making an absolutely fool of me. I grabbed another last red cup and drank it.

" Stop drinking this is enough ." he shouted, then everything became hazy. The last thing I remmeber was me laughing so hard for no reason.

___

Zayn's P.O.V :

If I knew that was gonna happen, I wouldn't have make her come with me. It's all my fault. I've never seeing her drunk like that before.

" Let's go." I stated, she started laughing out loud, I had no idea why and everyone could notice that she was so drunk.

" c'mon " I said, as I held her arms and helping her body to got up but she couldn't . I immediately moved my arms, lift her up bridal style and stepped back of that place.