18 | Justin bieber?

Ria's P.O.V :

Some people live just for their pain, they've got nothing else just like me . My life has become a mess, sometimes I wish I was just dreaming and never gonna wake up but one way or another , I'm Always a wake.

yesterday it doesn't matter, what matter is tomorrow and it's mistery . i always have to wake up next day while saying to mysef   " I'm gonna fix it ,everything is gonna be alright " , either  in somehow and  in some way there's always something always holding me back . 

__

I  woke up early at the morning before everyone else , I  needed to go out to catch   some fresh air. I slowly walked out of the room towards the bathroom and made my steps slow so I won't wake up anyone , I took a quick shower then stepped backward to my room.

" Honey, I'm going out. "  i whispered into liam's ears after  jumping into the bed.

" Okay babe , later " Liam muttered with really sleepy voice, I gave him a quick kiss upon his cheek and jumped off the bed to go and check my closet then picked a black skinny jeans with a white top   and added a denim jacket  maybe  it will fits .

but I'm not gonna have breakfast here  even when I'm hungry, maybe a coffe with Sam will be better. Besides I miss her so much.

Sam is my bestfriend for life, she 's always there for me and yeah we're BFFs since middlle school, it's great to have a bestie like her so likable and cool but she's a bit weird and so crazzy and she really understands me. she doesn't know anything of my mess yet but she will soon. I hope she has a way to get me out of this trouble.

I took my car keys and my phone, put it on my packet and my  my bag then   walked towards the door, I slightly opened it to find some hurricane waiting for me.

" j ja ja , Justin ? " I said extremly shoked and surprised, I mean he was my Idol he still is, holy Crap .. I can't Breathe.

" yep Ria " he replied as he stepped closer and hugged  me leaving me more confused.

" and and .. you know umm, you know my name too ?" I muttered  hugging him back.

" of course  " 

 I stood on the door step as an idiot  statue looking at him, I couldn't move or talk or do anything at that moment. 

" what ? you won't let me in ?" he asked jokingly while he's smirking, that's killing me.

" oh yeah, sorry come in  "I let him in while drawing  a big grin on my face.

he sat on the coush and I joined him not asking the reason he was here. I just kept starring at him as a dumb girl and  know I'm late but I don' t care, Sam kept texting me, Gosh .. I won't waste this golden time with justin .

Sam ?

 She can wait !!

" So , umm .. is Niall up ?" he wondered   looking around, I was totally lost in his eyes and his sexy messy hair.

" yeah , umm no ..  i'll wake him up for you " I told blushing then got up immediately and made my way straight to niall's room.

" hey, Niall wake up. " I muttered quitely shaking his body.

" What do you want right now ?" he yelled and turned his face to the other side puting a pillow over his head. 

" Sorry if i'm bothering you but .." 

he cutted me off saying angrily " WHAT ?" 

" Stop yelling and listen to me , Justin is waiting out there for you." I yelled back.