6| Rainy night.

One day left and I'm already missing him, the loneliness is killing me without him, all I do to spend time is sitting all the time watching the rain from the window and cross my arms because of the cold I felt while watching the sky crying . or else I wait for his calls and messages all day until I fell asleep on the couch .

_

I woke up next morning and checked my phone there were no texts, no e_mails. I felt disappointed again but I tried to let it go.

I went to the kitchen and started preparing a hot chocolat for me and have choosen a movie to watch already , maybe I'll have some fun since I love movies they are my only friend when I'm so lonely or bored , I made my way backwards then i jumped on the couch and turned on the TV after grabbed my hot chocolate and putting it on the small table that was in front of me and turned my phone silent because this time I didn't care if Liam's gonna call or not, I just kept watching that comedy romantic movie but something inturrupted me in the middle of the movie a familliar voice, it was that beautiful voice of the rain.

I walked towards the window and sat there, as usual, watching it from inside but instead of sitting on my couch I opened the big window and let out my hand as I caught raindrops in my hands and threw it away. after a few minutes I locked the window again as I felt something pushing me to go and check my phone, it was weird but I did it anyway.

I made quick steps towards the table which there was my phone and picked it slowly as I unlocked the screen to find 3 texts, one was from Sam my best friend and two others are from Liam which made me smile widely and changed my total mood. how can just one text from someone change your whole mood?

sorry I couldn't call you before honey

how it's going? xx

I started to type quickly :

this place is crap without you

I waited a few minutes then my phone vibrated so I unlocked it quickly and replied to his message which was saying that I should go hang out with the boys and I replied that I definitely forget all about it.

you should okay, gonna miss u bye bae :) x

I think that was his last text and I didn't want to bother him by sending another message, maybe it's too late out there so I just put my phone on his place again and continued watching the movie but my phone vibrated again and for a second I thought it was from Liam but I was wrong, it was from zayn

I coming to pick you

He texted and I didn't even bother myself to text back, I turned the television off and got up from the couch and started to clean when I was sitting it was all messy, I was messy too. I ran to the shower as I threw all my clothes and took a quick bath after that I walked straight to my room I put my black jeans and white sweatshirt because it was so cold and I don't wanna have the flu besides I just took a shower and my hair still wet. I walked back to the living room again then took my phone and placed it in my backpack and my keys when I came back to the room to look for my jacket.

" you still alive? " I heard yells, Zayn said from downstairs as he I could hear laugh grow.

" yeah actually "I chuckled as I walked downstairs to see Zayn with a black jacket and skinny jeans.

We both headed to the car after saying hi's and locking the main door behind us, I gave him a quick hug after we got in the car because I was in rush before and glared away to outside the car's window .. I can't just have enough of looking at the rain.

" so .. I noticed that you love the rain " he started to speak making me glare away from the window to face him.

" Very much " I nodded while drawing a tiny smile on my face.

_

He started staring at me while smiling weirdly we were in the middle of the road but I just glared away to catch a little dog cutting the road under the rain and Zayn wasn't paying attention.

" oh watch up "I exclaimed which made zayn stop the car at the right time and the dog ran away.

" thank god " he muttered putting his hand on his chest after that he just continued driving but in somehow he stared at me again the same way.

" what's the funny?" I decided to talk this time but he just smirked.

" you look like a little kid when he finds out that Santa Clause isn't real, " he said or lets us just say he teased.

"what? I'm not "I shouted giving him a weird glare and looking straight to the road again.

" trust me, you look like that " he spoke again.

" I'm not ?.am I ?" I wondered as I started to believe in it somehow.

" yes you are but I just wanna let you know that I don't bite " he teased again while giving me a big fake smile and I just started to laugh even more than he expected.

_

" has, actually everyone is sleeping .. trust me you don't wanna wake them up "

"oh yeah"I replied quietly after we finally got home but it was late anyways maybe 12 AM.

" wanna watch a movie ?" he whispered while stepping forward the living room and I nodded.

" sure , i don't wanna sleep..basically I was sleeping all day " i declared then he laughed very quietly , we sat in the sofa right beside each other and when it comes to the middle of the movie I felt sleepy and I wasn't expecting that at all because I've already taken a rest all my day.

__

Zayn's P.O.V :

I brought popcorn and coffee . weird is I know but we didn't mind we kept watching the movie it was a bit funny and romantic. a few minutes later she fell asleep as I felt his head resting in my arms, I thought she wasn't tired but she looked just like a little angel while she's sleeping at the same time uncomfortable. I slowly held her body and stepped towards the guestroom but unfortunately, Ashton was sleeping there after that I decided to take her to my room.

" where are you going ? " she muttered while holding my hand and her eyes barely opened after I put her on my bed.

"it's okay .. come back to sleep " I whispered and then I gave her a quick kiss upon her forehead while moving her hair behind her ears because it was bothering her then I went back to the living room.

_______________

end of the chapter :p who else love the rain and HOT CHOCOLATE? I hope you enjoyed this chapter coz it's my favorite xx