15| doubt.

Zayn's P.O.V :

We both arrived at the home and the first second we got there we started acting and pretending as always, but I hate the fact that I lied to her, because I've never gone to see perrie. I Just wanted it to make sense in front of Liam, that disturbed her thoughts
" Hey buddies " Liam cheerfully mouthed as he caught us walking towards him.

I gave him a quick hug and walked away, Ria was on her feet looking at him and smiling was it real or fake ? I should just get over this because she doesn't give a damn about me or my feelings.

" Want Some coffee ? " she asked and he smirked, it's getting cool out here but not to me, I can't just see them together acting like that in front of me I get mad easily and those feelings I got ... like I just wanna run away and I wish I could forget faster. I'm trying, I tried and I'm still but I failed because I just can't Forget her.

I couldn't take the idea of them together or watch them kissing each other in front of my freaking eyes. I stood up and walked towards the door because I needed to go, It hurted alot.

Some familiar voice cut me off of stepping ahead " here's your watch."

" umm , where did you find it? I was looking for it since Last week. " I talked looking up at Liam who had a serious face on.

" well, it was on my room " he replied with a different look which made me worried this time, I bet that was so suspicious to him.

" your room ? " I wondered slowly, what the hell? we're definitely done.

" umm yeah, did you forget it there maybe you came someday there ?" he asked suspiciously again while handing me the watch.

if I agreed then he'll know, if I disagreed maybe we'll save the situation and we'll survive. I decided to lie so I just looked at him and replied: " umm no... I've never been there last week " but Ria followed him to the room and she started giving me the weirdest look ever when she was standing behind him.

She was staring at me giving me that * what the hell did you just said * look and I tried not to look at her so Liam won't do the same and caught her actions.

" alright. " he uttered with no more questions then I left the house to avoid any other kind of problems.

___

Ria's P.O.V :

What the fuck did zayn just said? I told Liam that he came to the house last week and Zayn told the total opposite. what am I gonna do right now?

" Need to go to the bath for a second boo " I spoke, it was my excuse to talk to Zayn.

I quickly followed him outside the house then stopped him before he got in the car . I walked closer and sat there beside him in the passenger seat.

" What the hell were you thinking about ?" I shouted as I looked angrily at zayn's hazel eyes.

"Huh ? " he sounds so lost.

" I was just trying to find a lie, I'm a bad liar you know " he added sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

" but I told him that you came to the house when I was sleeping. " I spoke loudly.

" wait. but you weren't sure " he muttered while looking straight to my eyes.

" Well, no "I replied as I stopped the eyes contacting.

"good, he won't discover anything because you were asleep and you don't remember." he chuckled making fun of me .

" But .."I start to argue then he cut me off: " so stop being so stupid. "

" well, I'm just gonna leave "I decided not to start a fight, we just had a deal this morning so I looked at him one last time with a disappointed look on my face as I got out of the car and came back to the house to find Liam waiting on the living room.

" You sure, he didn't come to the house? " Liam asked again, his looks to me sound creepy.

I was just about to talk then the familiar voice came from nowhere and said "I'm sure he doesn't because I was wearing it last week to impress a girl out " Harry talked shaking his shoulders while giggling and thank god he saved me.

__

Perrie 's P.O.V :

I was sitting on the couch and watching TV, then I've got a call, I wasn't expecting this, I mean all my friends are here.

I held my phone, I noticed that he was harry. I mean he didn't call me for ages, why he would call today?

I thought he hated me a lot, what did he want ..ugh

" hey .." I answered the phone. there's was no reply, I waited a while then he spoke.

" Harry.." I added.

"Look, just stay away from him, " the voice said, he sounded angry.

" what do you mean "I exclaimed.

" you know very well what I mean, just stay away from Zayn " he yelled.

" what are you talking about ?" I repeated.

" Look, he came Back to you just to forget someone and that will hurt him as the first time , so stay away from his life. You will do me a favor " he added again , I didn't get anything , I don't know what he was talking about , Zayn never came to see me since last year .

" he never came to me, " I told him and it was just the truth.

" Are you trying to lie again ?" he talked sternly.

"No, trust me, I'm in LA for 2 months " I stated , he didn't spell a word after this. I mean I don't know what is going on.

" then where did he go last night " he muttered but to himself.

" huh ?" , " you know what, just forget it, thanks anyway, sorry for disturbing " he pleaded slowly and went off.

__

Harry's P.O.V :

What did I just hear? I'm in a difficult situation right now when everyone is hiding from me stuff , what wrong with the world? it's totally messed up.

The right question is :

Where did he go last night, why he's hiding from me? what is wrong with this guy? what going on with him?

I'm just so done ..we all got issues, that's true !! but we always all worked it out with each other.

" Hey, Zayn " I said, he was alone in his room staring at the sky as he always does from his window.

he turned up " hey Harry," said with a fake smile, I knew it Was fake and a tired voice.

" what is wrong with you? " I worriedly asked, searching for the truth.

___