19|Rude.

Niall's P.O.V :

Today  was the worst day ever, when I decided to have some fun and some rest of her bullshit, here I am aciidentally meeting her again.
She's like evverywhere.

Sam just stood up and start yelling at my face and Ria kept crying and giving me that poor look, that won't work with me anymore, I don't believe any of this.

" let 's get the hell out of here man. " I snapped, standing up quickly.

" but why ? " Justin ccnfusingly wondered  and that was the problem, I wasn't alone, so is she. Both of us  had company.

Yes I am mad at her but, I won't tell Liam about it. I will never do this because I don't hurt people or play with their feelings and Yes ! i'm being rude with her just  to push her to tell him about everything, the ugly truth.

Justin noticed how rude I was to Ria today and saw all my weird actions and now he will force somehow me to tell him.

" What's going on ?" he finally asked that question I was waiting for all day.

" Nothing  buddy " 

" you're lying " he replied loooking straight at me.

" I'm not "  I exclaimed looking away.

" look, I can't talk here there's so many paparazis " I murmured, it was  excuse as we walked towards the car, we got in but the questions never stopped.

 " hey stop the Car " he talked sternly  looking at me trying to stop me which made me stop the car.

"What ?" I demanded feeling annoyed.

" you said there's nothing, then what was that ?" he quitely stated pointing at my attitude with her.

"maybe they just have a problem with me and I don't know, ask her "  I lied.

" look, Niall don't try to lie to me, I noticed the way you were looking and treating eachother at home and you just provef to me that I'm not wrong, so just spell it all out ." he spoke seriously .

" Well okay , okay but .. I can't " I muttered, screwing it up again.

" I'm your buddy, you can tell me " justin slowly pleaded.

" I think Ria cheated on Liam " I finally told him, Ineeded someone to talk with about it,  couldn't just keep it inside me for so long.

" are you serious ?" justin wondered glaring away.

" yeah, I'm freaking serious man." I talked frustratdly.

" Does Liam know ? " he asked once again, I can't take these questions anymore.

" No, I don't think so .. that's why I'm being really mean with her. I'm just trying to make her go and face him and tell him all the truth, she'll hurt him, I know but he need to know." I told him the whole thing.

" what we gonna do about it ? "

" well, wish I know. " I replied then turned the car on and drived on.

_

Justin 's P.O.V :

Nah !

there's a story behind this, I mean I met Ria,  she's the  lovely kind, how she could do it ? 

Staying like this without doing anything about it won't work, it will just make it worse.

And Niall ? He's so wrong, being rude with her won't help her or push her to tell Liam.

I feel like I need to help her, I don't know why, but I feel like I have to.

" by the way Niall, do you have her number ?" I demanded from him after we finally got on my crib.

" yeah, why ?" he wondered after nodding.

" don't ask, just give it to me " I spoke not giving him more informations.

" Alright " he responded  bringing his phone to his hands while giving me a weird  look.

_

The time I spent thinking of Ria and if I should call her or not gave me a headache but Imade up my mind, I'll figure out.

I decided to not think about it as I held my phone and dialed her number with no hesistations.

" Hello ? " she finally replied  with her shaking hesistated voice, she sounded so tired.

" Hey " I spoke cheerfully, trying to put a little grin on her face.

" who's that ? " she asked worreidly instead, I remembered that she don't have my phone number.

" Oh sorry, this is justin " I informed her  and she  was like " Hah stop kidding " 

" No it's me Justin and I need to talk with you." I responded chuckling a bit, first at her answer.

" Really ? " 

" look, I need you to believe me " i spoke seriously this time.

" alright, what is it ? " she wondered through the phone.

" well, not on the phone, can we meet up ? " I suggested, maybe it's a better.

" me .. meet up ? with justin ? " she muttered more to herself.

"I can atill can hear you. "  I joked trough the phone. She  chuckled to hersel but that so sweet, I mean she didn't faint so that a good thing.

" oh yeah , okay " she finally agreed hanging up.