12| Back to the ex.

Ria's P.O.V :

Finally, I started to feel sleepy, I just closed my eyes and after a few moments opened them, that was so quick. I'm losing sleep because of all the " drama"  in my life. I woke up but still laying on bed thinking.

' how could you do that? damn ' his words kept on repeating on my mind and visiting my thoughts.

Then I remember that I was dreaming about something. it describes my life exactly but it was a bit mysterious, just like my future. I left Liam's bedroom and walked quietly to the living room, I laid down on the couch and put my head down trying to get some sleep again.

" got up !." Harry yelled, he almost gave me a heart attack. I immediately woke up.

"What? Harry what ? you freaked me out ." 

" what going on ? " he wondered.

" what you mean? " 

" today ? what happened?  why are you sleeping here?  you didn't even notice when I was walking towards you and your eyes were open. " he whispered and sat beside me.

" so spell it out " he added as he looked up at me.

" Harry. I had a really weird dream. " I replied and as it seemed really out of topic.

" my ears all open. " he talked.

" hah okay " 

" I was laying on the bed so I woke up to find my self in the middle of that bed, sleeping between two guys. I think they were Liam and Zayn so I got up and start to screaming but no one seems to like to hear anything, my lips are moving but there’s no voice coming out from my mouth. I freaked out. "

" And ? .."

" I ran away. I got out of that house like immediately. The weather was so cold  and rainy, I walked in the rain for a while but I felt so cold; like frozen  and I was  shaking  all the time, but .."

" But...?"  Harry asked, the sound attached, I kept talking while walking towards the kitchen.

"But, Some anonymous guy came behind me and gave me his jacket so   I gave him back a genuine smile, it stopped raining and I felt warm again but ... I couldn't see his face he was gone I tried to figure it out " I told Harry while we were eating our breakfast.

" that is weird, complicated just like your situation," he exclaimed putting his cup down.

" I know, right? but the problem is I couldn't see his face ." I replied.

" you'll see his face on real life, but focus, who makes you feel warm and smile all the time ? " he mysteriously wondered, he is not helping but making me more confused.

I nodded. " seriously Harry? I don't know, that's  why I can't find a way to get me out of this big trouble." I muttered slowly, as I sat beside him.

" don't worry, I'm here for you and I'll always be, we just have to focus and figure out something to get you of this okay ?" he peacefully said, putting his arms around me.

" I really don't know what to do without you," I admitted.

" I know that," he smirked.

" you know everything about everything," I spoke a little louder.

" Well said " he smiled, I hugged him. What a dork!

__

Zayn's P.O.V :

I woke up and my head hurts a lot because of the drinks of last night. I walked towards the living room and saw Liam, I hope he won't ask me about my attitude of yesterday then looked at Ria who was sitting in his lap, it killed me but I'm still hoping that she didn't tell him anything. Now I have to pretend that everything is alright which is not.

I went to the kitchen to find Harry and Niall sitting there and eating, Lou wasn't there maybe he wants to see Eleanor.

 " Morning Guys. " Liam stated as he came from nowhere, he scared me.

" morning bruh," I replied as I'm trying to show him that everything is okay or I'm faking it.

" so did you forgave me?  " Liam slowly asked. We were all a bit awkward, nothing is okay but we keep hiding our feelings from each other and it hurts more; you know is like the pain when you replaced it with a smile and you feel like dying.

" I've never was mad at you." I lied with a fake grin.

"so, we're good? " Liam wondered. I nodded giving him a bro hand shake.

Ria was looking at me with that different way, I know she knows that I was just acting cool, I think the word was Pretending.

"so, I'm going today to see Perrie " I stated.

" what ?" Harry exclaimed.

__

Ria 's P.O.V :

" yeah "  Zayn replied Harry with a smile, fake one obviously.

" your ex? " Harry wondered one more time, and I spilled my coffee all over. I felt awkward, I needed to run away.

" Shit, sorry I need to change. " I apologized and then walked away, he left home after I entered my room. Somehow tears rolled down my cheeks.

Well, I deserve it anyways,  I hurted him  and I think it's time for payback. I sat there next to the door crying maybe because I was strong for too long, when I  heard footsteps, I opened my closet and pretended to change.

* Knock. Knock *

" one second, I'm changing " I wiped my tears away and opened the door.

" Are you sure everything is alright out here? " Liam asked, looking worriedly at me, I couldn't face him so I looked down and replied, " yeah, there's nothing, trust me ".

" but Zayn is acting weird lately." he talked slowly.

  I shook my head  "  I don't think so. " I denied.

" Okay, shall we go home today? "

" yeah but I don't wanna go now, I'm going out with Harry" I responded quitely.

"Okay, I'll be there then babe " he walked away after giving me a kiss on my head.

__

Harry's P.O.V :

 "Harry, shall we go out ? " a  friendly,  tired voice talked taking me away from my train of thoughts.

"Yeah, let's  go." I replied Ria after getting up, taking the keys and hopping into the car together.

_

We went to the park, found a good place to sit, I hate seeing her sad all the time, I really wanna cheer her up in every way it takes to make her smile.

" Do you think he's doing this to forget you ?" I started a conversation.

"I bet he is." she replied with a tired voice.

"I'm worried about him, I really am" I stated looking around.

" Me too, I mean she hurted him before, she can hurt him again." she told while checking her phone.

"I got a text from Liam, I have to go. " she said. that was quick but I don't mind we already talked while driving.

" yeah, let's leave." I stood then helped her up.