Chapter 24 .

• Αφιερωμένο στον/ην BiaRelvas

Guys i hope you're ready for this chapter it's my Fav so far so please make sure to check out the previous chapter before Reading this one . thanks :) x 

_

i don't know how and why life made me do such a things to the  people i love but  i know that i've spoiled all the happiness that we suppose to have and our perfect life that we suppose to live .

I stood there for so long  on his doorstep and kept knocking, crying and begging him to forgive me but he never cared   , he didn't give the piece  of shit  about me .

" please Liam " i shouted slowly from outside  between cries and sobbs as i felt my fingers  scratshing his french door .

After a lot of tries and cries i finally gave up , i'm tired of this . there's no few of compassion or mercy ? . He isn't just furious and mad but he  became so evil and heartless and that is just so cruel exactly like this world  ruthless and harsh like a rock.

" Where should i go now ? " i muttered to myself after giving up on waiting on him and got up as i crossed my arms trying to cover them because it was too cold out here at 2 of the night and start to walk in the darkness .

___

Harry's POV :

I tried to call Liam and Ria but both of them didn't pick up . i tried so many times but then i gave up I don't know what wrong , anyways it was a long day and i'm going to have some sleep .

i jumped on my bed and closed my eyes as i rested my head on the pillow but in somehow Ria appeared in my dream while she was smiling at me and we both looked at eachother as i stepped closer to hold her hands  ..

* ring...ring *  then the stupid doorbell intterupted me  off .

What the hell ? who's knocking the door right now ? in this late hour ?  .

they don't know that there's some people haven't slept for ages and haven't had such a beautiful dream which will probably gonna  make them    smile ... arghhh 

" i'm coming , Cooooooming " i shouted from inside while walking towards the door trying to open and figure out who's bothering me right now , i hope it's not some other paparazzi or something like that  .

" Harry open the door right now" a crying voice of  girl yelled from outside . i was half asleep i couldn't even open my eyes widely , i unlocked the door to figure out who was behind the door , it was too dark and too cold,  i couldn't see  her face so i stepped closer .

" Ria ?"  i wondered looking up and down at her .

" in this hour , sure it just my previous dream ?" i added while thinking to myself maybe it's just a dream since she appear in my dreams everyday now .

" just let me in "  she murmured with a lazy voice waking me up from my fantasy . 

" uh , not a dream " i muttered to myself looking up at the sky .

" what's going on ? you seem like some monster just threw you up after eating you , crashing and cutting you . . Hahahah , oh my god ahaha " i laughed my heart out without knowing what's the story  , i don't know but she really looked like this . 

" and with those clothes ? where were you ?"  i added while laughing more with puting my both hands on my stomach and trying to stop  .

" Shut up harry , this ain't funny " she mouthed a little bit louder this time as she looked down  after coming in .