chapter 34 .

Liam's P.O.V :

So that's it ! this is the end , all i had with Ria is over now ... i can't bring her back now , i can't take it but i have tooo now or later ... it happened and it's just out of my hands .

I just feel like driving till the end of the world and never come back again .

At least to my favorite place that i always go to when i feel mad or sad or done with life .

I really like to come to this empty hill and just stare at the whole city from up , i like to stay alone on it so i can clear my thoughts.. just beer and me .

_

I stopped the car in the middle of the way then walked up towards the hill and technically towards my usual place , it was all dark and what scared me is being someone there sitting in my place .

" i thought no one know about this area " i muttered then the person was standing there just jumped of fear . i guees i said it out loud.

" you scared the shit of me .. damn '' the girl who was sitting there exclaimed .

I was surprised , the girl didn't scream or faint while seeing me , or maybe because it's just the darkness .

I moved my body and sat right there beside her .

" sorry " i apologized and she noded .

'" why you came here ? " i asked trying to start a conversation with her , she looked depressed ,disspointed and like she was crying .

" oh i come here when i'm sad, mad or done with life " she muttered wiping her tears away .

" same " i let a few sighs , then why i never met her before ?.

" why you're done with life ? " i let go of a question , in somehow i wanted to know more about this girl .

" well the person i love got engaged and he's about to marry the girl i hate , i was depressed and i lost my friends ,,, they were never there for me anyways and I'm here at almost middle of night and i'm facing my idol ...unfortunatlly i met him at my worst " she said pointing at me while holding her beer .

" what about you payne ? " she asked after taking a sip of the beer , i took it from her hands and started to answer .

" my girlfriend cheated on me with my bestfriend or shall i say my brother , and now she's pregnant and we don't know who the father is and i hurted her so much untill i regret everything now ... we broke up last night " i answered breathing out and taking a few sips of beer hardly holding my teers .

" our lives suck " she spoke taking the beer from my hands .

" but you made my day liam payne " she continued. while putting a smile on her face .

" was nice to talk to you too umm ?"

" Ellie... the name is Ellie " she completed my sentence like she read my mind .

" the view is so beautiful Ellie ! " i admitted glaring at the light that were coming from the city .

" i know right ? it makes you feel better " she replied while looking straight at my eyes. loving her beautiful lighltly hazel eyes .

" wanna a ride then ? " i asked while getting up and standing there waiting for an answer .

" yeah " she reponded jumping up and stepping towards the car .

" you know what payne ? " she interupted my walk and i turned around then stopped walking for a while .

" let's just drive till the end of the world ? " she suggested and that what i needed .

" man ..you're my soulmate "

" i know right ? " she let out a short laugh .

_

We both hoped in the car and just drove ... not knowing where or till when .. just driving and forgetting about our lives for a while . this girl is like an angel sent from above .. she totally made me forget about the world .

__

Zayn's P.O.V :

" morning " Ria said walking towards me while rubbing her hair and giving me a smile with one eye open , she did it again .

" evening lazyass " i replied teasing her .

" ugh not again " she exclaimed threwing her hands up , in the past she was teasing me about me loving my bed now she can't move out from hers .

" Karma " i laughed .

for a reason she didn't laugh but put her hands on her face and covered her mouth then ran straight to the bathrom and i just followed her .

" ugh throwing up again ? " i asked quitely as i stand there on the bathroom door .

" yes but i'm fine " she replied , i don't believe anything of what she saying she look sick , so sick .

" you look sick , let's go to doctor ? " i mouthed while helping her up again .

" No ! no i'm fine trust me " she rejected again ,what wrong with this girl .

" why you don't wanna go to the doctor anyways ? " i yelled as i watched her face went all white and her hands were shaking but i got no reply .

She looked at me worriedly with no responce untill her eyes started to shut and she fell on the ground ..

_

The story is close to an end guys so please vote and comment ..

And spread the word about it !!

I will #update soon

Enjooy and i love ya all ♡□■