11| drunk.

Liam told them everything, that's what I wanted right ? or used to want?
 I was pretending that I'm happy all the time, unlike Zayn, I mean I can feel in his pain, I'm feeling guilty too and it's just so horrible.

 Zayn scared me when he started shouting, I thought he was gonna tell him everything that happened between us but thank god he didn't, he just ran away. I know he's a heartbroken now and so hurt and it's all because of me or because of Liam but I still don't know how I suddenly got up and followed him and didn't even care about what Liam gonna think or the others of my actions, I simply did.

" How could you do that ? " zayn yelled, but he already forgot that he did all that and not me.

" I had no choice " I replied while holding his hand but he pushed me away.

" why you didn't tell me ?" he shouted again and there were tears on his eyes.

" the question is how many time I tried to tell you but you didn't give me the chance to." I declared, he shut for few moments.

" you were just using me " he angrily yelled, as he hit the door of the car with his foot then got in it.

" listen! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do anything that would break your heart Zayn. " I blurted out one more time looking at him from outside the car's glass.

" you already did."  Those were his last words.

I came back inside to Liam and the other boys, thinking of a lie to tell them because I knew that there's a disaster coming at me. I am not ready for another perfect storm.

" he's just so angry because you didn't tell him," I spoke, as I looked down.

" let's just go home, he will calm down tomorrow. I know him ." Liam suggested,  and we all got up and left that place.

___

 After few minutes of driving, we arrived home but Zayn wasn't there, I was looking everywhere but I couldn't find him.

" go to sleep, I'll talk to him," Harry whispered, thank god I still have Harry as an incredible friend and I feel safe knowing that he always there for me.

_

 I waited for so long even after midnight but Harry and Zayn didn't come back yet, I couldn't sleep all night so I grabbed my phone and decided to text Harry.

 Did you find him?

I got up from the bed slowly trying not to wake Liam up and made quite steps to the living room.

  I waited for another few minutes then I received a text from Harry saying that they are coming and I have to wait at the door and make sure that no one is up. I walked towards the main door quietly and opened it after I heard a door of a car slammed.

" come, come quietly " I mouthed while stepping outside the doorstep to help Harry. zayn looked extremely drunk in the house.

" we'll put him on the couch ?" I whispered again looking up at Harry.

" yeah , we don't want them to wake up. " he mouthed, holding zayn's body hard and helping him lay on the sofa.

" thanks, Harry, you just go to sleep " I muttered again as I looked at Zayn miserably.

" I'm not able to, I'll stay with you. " 

" the weather is cool out, wanna go out ?" he asked quietly pointing at the doorstep, I nodded.

" so what is happening from the beginning I felt something wrong is happening with you, " he asked turning his head to face me as we were sitting on the doorstep.

"  from where I start? " I sighed while running my fingers through my hair.

" it was just a word made me hide everything even from you, my best friend  and you know I never hid anything before and especially from you, but life  made me do that ."

" Liam ? " he interrupted me off.

"yes, he told me to keep that secret until he'll come back, now you see what is happening Zayn likes me so much thought and, I don't know what to do anymore. I wish it was just a short bad dream and will be over soon but it's not " I said all at once not letting myself breath for a while and just ended up crying at Harry's shoulder, he hugged me so tight.

" you know what? I'm thankful to have you here for me. " I talked with gratitude while looking up at his eyes.

" that what the friends do, right ?".

" absolutely right " I smiled.

" Aww, she's smiling " he cheerfully spoke glaring at the sky, he's just so cute.

" hash, you gonna wake them up " I shut him off.

" Sometimes, you're such a little child," I spoke quietly.

" that's why you love me !! aha " he laughed which made me chuckle more.

" who cannot love you idiot? " I said while looking up at him again.

" except the idiot " he whispered in my ears.

" Oh I wish, Liam or Zayn were like you. They don't seem to understand anything " 

" well give them a chance maybe they will " he replied,  looking down at me.

" I'm afraid they won't give me the chance to spell out the truth. " I looked down at the ground.