Chapter 21 .

Harry's P.O.V :

I just don't know what happened to me but those words  came out from my mouth automatically and unwillinglly but in somehow  i'm glad that i let it all out and at the same time  i'm feeling ashamed and so guilty . i have no idea about what happened but mechanically i opened my mouth and let the bullshit that was on my head come out.

" i love you " i silenty and trendly with no fear  pleaded .

she stared at me with sadness on her eyes then she glared at the air throwing her hands up to then down  , i can feel she felt so disspointed and she hated herself at the moment .

" look .. - i had enough and i..-  really , really don't wanna lose you as my bestfriend , please understand " she  mouthed with a lazy voice after tooking some time to think . she was talkless , speechless and she just froze at her place .

I couldn't turn back time and i can't jus delete the true and honest feelings that came out as words.

 Everything was going on slow version . those words kept repeating on my mind and i broke down , i couldn't take it . i truly felt like a crap , my heart hurt a lot and there's tears on my eyes and i just wanted  to run away from the world or only turn back time .

" i got it ..- i got it.. " i muttered as i can see a big frown on her face then i looked down  , it was the bad time ever and  i don't think i can face her or we can face eachother  again .

I stepped towards my bed room  as faster as i could on that moment and    locked the door  behind me , jumped to my bed and burried my face into the pillow as i screamed out loud , i tried to calm down so i puted some  music  on till i felt asleep.

__

 Music saved me .

__

   To me It's a new day i'll act normal and i'll forget everything that happened yesterday . it's history right now , i won't even remind her of what i said and i think maybe it's the right solution to take , to forget the past  because if you can't forget the past you can't step forward and you won't move on with your life besides i want all these to be over soon . 

"  good morning everyone . Glad to see everybody up to eat bearkfast with me ." i beamed  as i'm spining on my chair while trying to play it all cool .

" that for sure broh " Zayn answered with a tiny smirk  .

" you sure ? i mean you're in love with your bed " i scoffed  sending him a big smirk .

" correct harry " Louis mouthed cheerfully  .

I was thinking of going out like all of us and have some fun and just forget our problems and leave all the issues behind .

" So i was thinking of Camping " i suggested  but it looked random , well that's me iam random and wierd , everone looked at me and wiggled their eyebrows .

" What ? " i demanded trying to gave them the same look .

" Camping ? " Niall wondered as he gave me a wierd look  .

" That will be awesome" Liam  talked excitedly , finally .

" what you think Ria ?  " i asked pointing with my eyes  at her but she was lost for a second  . that was even the  weirdest action from me  i bet she never expected that from me .

" huh ? yeah ..it  will be great " she replied hesitantly as she glared at the ground once again .  .

" so let's start packing "