14| confusing.

I woke up next morning so late, I turned around to the other side to find that Liam is still asleep but in somehow I felt like I need to go and meet up with Zayn brcause we really need to talk.

" Good Morning, " I said, smiling at him after I moved his arm which was resting on my waist.

" Good afternoon." He chuckled opening one eye.

" are you okay ?" Liam Asked, looking up at me this time both of his eyes wide open.

"I'm better today " I replied and he smirked actually yes. I'm fine today and I'm over yesterday now it's a new page, I have to forget everything and start all over again but not with Zayn, we defeintely need to talk and figure out a solution before this trouble get any bigger.

_

" by the way, I found Zayn's watch here. did he came here lately ?" Liam asked while he's drinking his coffee which reminds me of the day that I and Zayn came here alone and why he'd leave his watch oh my god. Liam's question made my heartbeat race and I had to lie again.

"umm, yeah -.. maybe he came when I was asleep that day ." I hesitated while covering up my eyes by looking away at the air so Liam won't know I lied.

I had to lie, again and again. I just hate this and it's killing me inside that I have to do such things for both guys I have feels for.

"So, Liam. I won't be long, just gonna hang with the girls ." I lied again, giving him a kiss on the cheeck.

"Okay, see ya bae, " he said, kissing me back. I went out hurriedly, I called zayn the second I came out of the door.

___

Zayn's P.O.V :

I got a call, it's weird that it was from Ria, why she would call me? she doesn't even care about me and she doesn't want me in her life anymore and now why? she just hadn't enough of torturing me or what.

I know that I still love her and I know that I just want to see her again and again. I can't hide this and she can't hide that too I know that because I can feel it and I can see it in her eyes that she feel the same way about me.

I'm right next to that big tree at the end of the road

I got a text from Ria after driving to that place she told me about and waited for few seconds then headed to where she is quickly, first we saw each other it was just so awkward because we sat there looking at each other for a long time without saying a word then she decided to spell it out and break the horrible silence that was between us.

"Look, I know how you are feeling now -... confused? and so lost ? you don't know what to do, listening to your mind or following your heart ? " she started to speak, she sounded stronger than me and I just focused on what she was saying while looking deeply at her eyes.

I nodded. " wow. " that was a little bit rude and sassy action from me.

"I'm at the same position as you. " she added, looking around trying to avoid the eye contact.

" but I loved you, I still do. " I admitted making her turn around to face me this time then grabbed her hands.

" me too. " she admitted it finally after being silent for a few seconds, was it true or fake and what about Liam?

"Liam, I can't just face him. " she whispered just like she was reading the thoughts on my mind.

" but ..."

She interrupted me "I kept telling lies, lie after lie about how it's going and I'm sick of this, I keep watching him dying inside because he knows that we're all hiding something from him. " she pleaded trying to hide her pain and tears away. maybe that's true but it doesn't matter because obviously, he doesn't love her, he didn't even tell his best friends about her or maybe he does love her. it's just a circle of problems .

"I know you need time. I'll give it to you but remember to follow your heart. " I stated one last time looking at her, straight at the eye as I got up and held my keys then walked away giving her one more last look.

" one more thing " she suddenly spoke after getting up too as she stopped me.

" can you pick me up ? " she added becoming closer.

" of course " I agreed.

__

She was calm the whole ride, so was I but she spoke again and this time she wanted something from me.

" Can we just pretend that we're okay, if we kept ignoring each other like this, he will know and we don't want a disaster to happen after all."

" sure. " of course I agreed to be a part of her game, faked my smile and I felt like I've never felt this much of pain before.

the smiles won't fix my heart and words won't feed my soul, I'm alone again this time like all the people around me are nothing.

" and by the way, don't ever try to forget something by doing something that hurt your feelings even more." Ria talked again, while she was looking seriously straight at my eyes. I knew what she meant but I wanted to hear it from her.

" what do you mean ?" I repeatedly asked.

" don't try to forget me by coming back to Perrie. " she made it all clear while holding back her tears, yeah there were tears in her eyes.

How can we sacrifice both of us just because of friends and people's talk, just for other people's happiness? We just hide everything and lie and fake a smile and all these stuff just for saving something untrue, something is clearly fake.

__

Long chapter right! If you're reading pls let me know by #voting or a #comment ily ♡