part 8: Im sorry!

The following week of school was kind of hell Amajiki wouldn't really talk to you which was fine but worried you. Now its Friday after school and your laying on the floor of your room. "Did I do something wrong? Why wont Amajiki text me or even talk to me in person?! I think the hero course got their costumes I hope it fit ok...I stopped getting snacks too ahhhh and the sports festival is coming up good thing I'm useless there." You wandered around your thoughts on several different topics. Then there was a small light knock on the door.

You got up still in your uniform 2 hours had passed from when school ended. You opened the door to see an anxious Amajiki picking at his fingers. "H-Hi y/n.." Amajiki mumbled and you suppressed the urge to hug him.

"Hey w-what's up? You wanna come in or something?" You open the door more so he can come in and he shuffles his way in.

You close the door behind him and you go to turn to look at him but before you could he was hugging you from behind. Your face turned a light shade of pink and your heart started to race. Amajiki's face was about 10x redder than yours.

"s-sorry I've bin s-so distant... I-I thought I made y-you cry w-when you came over s-Saturday.." mumbled Amajiki hugging you a little tighter.

"Ah! No no you didn't make me cry I was just... embarrassed I stepped on your foot is all.." you also mumbled half lying.

Amajiki let go of you and you turned to look at him. His face and the tips of his ears were red. You giggled at the site and got on your tip toes to lightly ruffle up his hair. "Woah! Your hair is super soft!" You exclaimed getting excited but quickly stopped.

"Oh t-thank you y/n... w-would you like t-to play with my h-hair awhile?" Amajiki asked and saw your eyes light up which made him blush more and start shaking.

You realized him shaking. "Um if you don't want me-" you got interrupted "n-no I want you to!" Amajiki said louder then normal, you smiled and grabbed your hair ties, clips and brush.

You sat on your bed and Amajiki sat on the floor in front of you. You started to very gently brush his hair so not to hurt him. Amajiki was shaking a lot so you decided to start a conversation to take his mind off what's going on.

"So did you get your costume this week?" You asked still brushing his hair.

"Oh y-yeah um i-it fit great a-and everything very comfortable t-thank you y/n" Amajiki said you nodding happy he liked it.

You clipped back his bangs with butterfly clips. Then you pulled most of it back into a very small ponytail. "You should grow out your hair I'd have more to do but for now I think its cute" you smiled and Amajiki blushed and looked at you.

For once Amajiki looked into your eyes exploring everything from its color to your eye lashes. You did the same looking into his eyes was like a maze. Then at the worst moment possible your stomach growled. Amajiki looked at you slightly angry which was new.

"Y/n? Did you eat all today?" Amajiki stared at you seriously not even shuddering once.

"Mm... well no n-not really... I-I haven't felt hungry till now I guess..." you said thinking "awhile back my body stopped giving me a lot of signs it was hungry until later in the day"

Amajiki took the stuff out of his hair and got up. "Where are you going?" You asked but he had already left.

You frowned you definitely made him angry. That was the first time you've really seen him angry other wise he's just an anxious shy boi you know? You changed out of your uniform finally into fluffy pants and a tank top and layed on the floor.

"Is Amajiki coming back? Is he not gonna talk to me for a week again? I felt so lonely when he wasn't talking to me... even if I was also with Nejire and Togata" your eyes started to fill with tears and the thought he actually hated you now. "Nnooo dont cry... you cant be upset about someone like this!" And before you knew it you were fully crying.

While you were crying the door suddenly opened which caught you off guard and you quickly covered your face. You saw who it was it was Amajiki with snacks and drinks in his hands. "Um... y/n w-why are you c-covering your face?" Amajiki questioned you didn't want to answer.

Amajiki put everything down and sat down next to you lightly moving your hands from your face. He saw all the tears in your eyes and the ones that had fallen down your cheeks. "Ah! y-y/n oh no w-why are you crying?" Amajiki lightly wiped the tears away and held your face.

"I thought you were angry at me and hated me.." you mumbled and Amajiki sighed giving you a big tight hug and you hugged back.

"Id n-never ever hate you y/n! n-not in a m-m-million years! Or be angry!" He yelled which startled you and he lightly cupped your face staring into your eyes again.

You blushed super red your noses were almost touching. Amajiki blushed not as much as you then he lightly rubbed your noses together. You looked at him kind of confused then he realized how close you guys were and quickly stood up and walking to the door. His face was as red as a cherry and so were his ears. "e-enjoy your s-s-snacks I-I have to g-go thank you y-y/n good n-night!" He quickly left after saying his thanks.

You sat there on the floor for awhile stunned "did he just rub his nose against mine? What is that supposed to mean?"