part 11: why am I still scared?

You and Amajiki were on the train you started to fall asleep. After a little you woke up to only see the ground behind you heard foot steps. Then soon realized Amajiki was carrying you. You smiled a little and snuggled into him as if he wasn't blushing before now he's blushing more.

"Y/n? Are you a-awake?" Amajiki said you just nodded. "Ok w-well were a-almost to UA." He mumbled and you started to wonder if you were to heavy for him.

"Am I to heavy for you to carry?" You asked Amajki shook his head.

"y-your as l-light as a feather" he mumbled.

You smiled and wrapped your arms around Amajiki to support your own weight a little more. Then you made it to UA and Amajiki carried you all the way to the dorms.

"You can put me down to open the door Amajiki.." you mumbled as Amajiki finally got the door open only holding you with on arm.

When he opened the door he saw Mirio and Nejire and they both jumped up. Amajiki set you down and they both grabbed you pulling you into a small group hug. Nejire started crying.

"Y/n Im so happy your ok!" Nejire exclaimed.

"Y/n were so happy your alive!!" Mirio yelled which made you want to cry but you held it in and they both let go.

"We stayed up just to see you when Tamaki told us he found you." Mirio smiled almost crying "but we can see you tomorrow you look tired so bye bye." Mirio waved dragging Nejire and closing the door.

Right as they left you started sobbing which scared Amajki and caused him to pull you into a hug. "w-whats wrong y/n?" Amajiki mumbled.

"I-I was so scared...I was threatened to be killed so many times... any word I said could have killed me...Amajiki I'm safe but I'm still so scared.." you sobbed making Amajiki sad.

"Y/n...c-call me Tamaki." He cupped your face and rubbed your noses together.

"a-are you sure I can do that?" You blushing a little taking deep breaths and Tamaki nodding.

Tamaki stopped rubbing your noses together and wiped your tears away. "y-you can s-sleep in my bed I-Ill sleep o-on the floor" Tamaki mumbled you shook your head.

"No I cant do that... it- ah!" Tamaki picked you up suddenly and put you onto his bed.

You then remembered you hadn't changed out of your uniform for days. "Um...can you run me to my room real fast? So I can change my clothes and stuff? And I should probably take a shower.." you mumbled Tamaki blushed a little but nodded.

You grabbed your clothes and took a shower. Tamaki sat outside the bathroom waiting for you. He started thinking about how he picked you up and set you on the bed and started blushing. 10 minutes later you walked out in fluffy pants and black t-shirt.

"a-are you ready t-to go?" Tamaki asked and you nodded.

The bathroom was kind of far from Tamaki's room but you walked down the hall along side Tamaki. Then there was a loud thud sound which scared you and you grabbed Tamaki's arm. He blushed but kept walking. "d-do you want t-to hold my hand?" Tamaki mumbled which made you blush and let go.

"n-no its ok" you mumbled but Tamaki knew it wasn't ok and grabbed your hand intertwining your fingers together.

You both were dying blushing to death and looking at the ground. Then you came up to Tamaki's room walking in and sitting on his bed. The warmth of his hand lingered and made you die inside.

"Are y-you ready for bed?" Tamaki asked looking super tired you nodded.

Tamaki brought out a futon for himself and turned off the light you were all tucked in. The second Tamaki got in the futon he was asleep. You curled up the bed smelled like Tamaki which made you happy and eventually fell asleep.

Then you had a nightmare of the hand covered boy killing you which woke you up in a cold sweat. You were breathing heavy and looked at the time you were only asleep an hour. You looked at Tamaki on the floor he was really cute when he was asleep. You sighed and your stomach growled loudly.

"Really stomach? Right now? Ugh its fine I don't feel like eating anyways...I hate nightmares" your eyes started to tear up and you sniffled.

The second you sniffled Tamaki sat up still half asleep but looking at you. "h-hey you ok" Tamaki said and startled you.

"y-yeah I just had a nightmare... and I'm hungry.." you mumbled.

Tamaki stumbled around to a cabinet full of snacks and put a good amount on the bed and a water bottle. "Thanks Tamaki.." you said eating some onigiri.

Tamaki blushed a little hearing his name come you. He lightly ruffled your hair and looked at you with tired eyes. "You can go back to bed Tamaki" you said mouth full of rice but Tamaki shook his head.

"n-not till you go b-back to sleep" Tamaki yawned you frowned and pat his head.

You finished eating but you weren't tired the nightmare scared you to much. "Tamaki you can go to sleep I'm not really tired.." you said but Tamaki climbed into the bed behind you and pulled you down.

"No g-go to bed" Tamaki's voice trailed off he had fallen asleep and we two were spooning.

You blushed and held Tamaki's hand. You felt better a lot safer now that Tamaki was close. Your heart was beating out of your chest but eventually you finally fell asleep even if it was hard because the person you had a crush on was holding you.