part 16:I hate summer

A/N- I'm sorry were doing a kind of big time skip not very big just a couple months to summer! Thank you for reading so far!

TW!- passed self harm scars and mention of it will be in this part read with caution or not at all (there will also be some cussing from now on) thank you!

~early summer break~

You and Tamaki have bin dating since the night at the tree house. Once you guys got back you told Mirio and Nejire. They were both so happy for you two. You and Tamaki did normal couple stuff like go on dates of course not dates that had to much social stuff. You guys held hands a lot, kissed and of course lots of hugs.

You guys never did anything like thaaat you know. There were times when studying for tests and Tamaki would rest his hand on your lower thigh. There was also that one time he accidentally touched your breast's  and literally fainted.

But he was ok once he woke up, however now its summer. Everyone is allowed to go back home till school starts again. But your family told you if you're allowed to stay there then do it. And people were allowed to just stay at the dorms without any teachers watching. It just sucked that literally everyone except you and about 3 other people were staying by yourselves.

You sighed as you layed spread on your bed with three fans on. "Its so hoooooot, winter sucks but damn summer is about 10x worse." You whined and turned over to your back. This really sucked you texted Tamaki but he wasn't answering and you missed him even though its only bin a week.

You wanted to paint something but realized its far to hot to even try and paint. Your paints you accidentally left in the hot morning sun by the window so the paint would be runny and hard to work with. You could do water color but all your attempts look like a child's finger painting.

"Maybe Ill go for a walk tonight...wait maybe that's not a good idea...walking at night, cant see anything, that one time you were kidnapped." You scrunched your face at the thought. You stopped having nightmares but you were paranoid a lot more about your surroundings even in broad daylight let alone night.

You thought you were just gonna die this summer and that's it. Your gonna lay on your bed with your 3 fans and thinking of buying a 4th because its so hot. Then your door swung open making a loud thud then the door knob hit the wall. You sat up to see the one and only...Mirio.

"Y/N!! Nejire and I were thinking we should all go to the beach!!" Mirio beamed.

You stared at him blinking slow then seeing Nejire peeking her head around the corner. "How are you guys not dying? its so hot" you started "will Tamaki be going or is it just us three" you asked feeling dizzy from the heat.

Right when you said that Tamaki poked his head around. "Yeah I-Ill be going t-too y/n d-don't worry" Tamaki said with a reassuring smile.

You smiled back then looked down. "Yeah Ill go but um... I don't have a bathing suit which is fine Il-" Nejire cut you off.

"Hey! Ill take you to buy one while the guys gets snacks and drinks and all that ready!" Nejire beamed.

Why are Mirio and Nejire so happy is this hot ass whether. You nodded and Nejire took you to the nearest store carrying bathing suits. Which most did because it was summer.

Mirio and Tamaki got a bunch of snacks and drinks together. It took awhile but you and Nejire came back. Mirio and Tamaki had their swim trunks on and a shirt to cover themselves. Nejire dragged you to the bathrooms where you both changed. Nejire had a one piece that was open where her stomach was and tied around her neck it was teal more on the blue side.