Part 37: I'm just curious

Summer just keeps going by, you hung with just Hado and just Mirio while Tamaki was busy. You have friends to hang out with besides your boyfriend. However, it did not change the fact you missed him dearly. You layed in your bed with Kage on your chest both motionless at 6 in the evening. You were in the middle of wondering about why people now are more excited over a letter then text, honestly everything feels more heartfelt when its a letter. But while in thought Tamaki barged into your room startling Kage off of you.

"Oh hey Ta-" You started to say but before you could finish Tamaki was pinning you down to your bed which you were already laying on which is odd.

"y/n s-someone I w-work with said after d-dating his girlfriend f-f-for a year they um...d-did the t-t-thing where y-you know..." Tamaki started saying which confused you and it showed on your face which made Tamaki annoyed "ahhh They had sex after a year!! a-and he s-said that if we d-didn't i-it meant something w-was wrong with us!" Tamaki shouted.

You stared at Tamaki the blush on both your faces getting worse by the second. You did not know how to respond to this and you don't think anyone would really know how to. So you stared at Tamaki trying to think of any words that might from "T-T-Tamaki I think i-it's more up to t-the people doing it? l-like everyone goes at their own pace with things?" You said which now made Tamaki feel very stupid.

Tamaki blushed more from how stupid he was then simply layed on top of you and buried his face in your neck. "I'm s-sorry I made a b-big fuss over that y/n..." Tamaki mumbled in which you just rubbed circles on his back.

"its ok Tamaki.. b-but do you want to?" You asked and Tamaki shook his head.

"I-I defiantly am not ready f-for that" Tamaki said

"good because neither am I" You said sighing in relief.

You and Tamaki cuddled on your bed for a while just talking about stupid little things that people say that make no sense. Then some how got to the topic of what you guys thought sex might feel like because you guys were curious. it wasn't a long conversation but one thing you do know is that's a scary thing right now. 

a couples hours passed of you both talking and questioning if you guys were mentally stable enough to possibly live together in the future. The reason for wondering is because you can be a clean freak at times and some times everything is on the floor. Tamaki doesn't mind chores but also hates them and the only reason his room is clean is because he keeps it clean for you. Now the question came in of would the apartment be clean all the time because you lived there with him or half clean or completely dirty? 

The world may never until it happens but either way everything was all good. The conversation was flowing smoothly everyone was happy until a loud pounding on your door could be heard. it was about 9 at night and you and Tamaki were the only ones in the dorm at that time. It could be Hado or Mirio but no it couldn't they just walk straight in.

Tamaki got up to answer the door but the second he opened it, it was closed again then quickly locked. " um Tamaki why did you lock the door? who was knocking?" You asked till you realized how bad Tamaki was shaking.

Technically Tamaki was a pro hero so it's understandable that he will have people who will stalk him, or more fan clubs, or anything to do with people. Tamaki turned to you and said "there's people outside your door... waiting for me.." 

You sat there stunned but then annoyed and got up to unlock and shoo these hoes away. But Tamaki stopped you "y/n.. that's a fan c-club that might t-t-try to actually m-murder you please s-stay here and h-hide while I open the door..." Tamaki mumbled shaking like crazy.

You couldn't tell if he was shaking because he was worried for you or scared of how many people were outside the door. You grabbed Kage and hid under you desk and Tamaki put a blanket over the opening of the desk so no one would see you. Tamaki opened the door and you could hear just how many girls were outside your door. there were about 20 t0 30 and because school was out there was no alarm system for some reason.

You heard Tamaki shout for everyone to please leave him alone and go home or he would have to call police. They were not happy about it but went home luckily. After that Tamaki picked you up from under the desk, turned out the light and cuddled you in bed. 

social situations like that made him very sleepy and often times he might cry a little. one thing you didn't understand was why people make it sound like men should never cry. its ok to cry no matter what gender you are or who you are. but either way tonight was eventful from the start to the end of it where you both fell asleep from the amount of stress you both went through.