part 14: our first date

It was Saturday finally, but it was super cold outside and in fact it starting snowing. Snow is pretty to look at from afar inside with a heater not outside where it was cold. You sat in your bed a blanket wrapped around you. "Tamaki wanted to go on a date today..so we could try things, were not sure if we should be officially dating yet till we go on a date..." you thought when there was a small knock on the door.

You turned your head to an already partly open door with Tamaki's face peeking through. "a-am I allowed in y/n?" Tamaki asked you smiled with a nod.

Tamaki walked in and shut the door, he was holding a bag with some things in it. "Hey Tamaki,  what's in the bag?" You asked still wrapped up in your blanket.

"o-oh well, you k-know how were going o-on a date... I got s-some stuff for it.." Tamaki's cheeks and tips of his ears tinted a light pink.

You nodded in understanding. "So do I get to know what the date is?" You asked and Tamaki shook his head.

"No i-its a surprise!" Tamaki said with a small smirk.

You nodded and yawned it was already noon. "What time are we going?" You looked to Tamaki head tilted slightly.

"Um... a-about 5 p.m. I-I think.." Tamaki mumbled not sure and pulling out his phone.

Since it was winter it got darker earlier and it would be sunset by the time he wanted to leave. But you didn't ask anymore questioning and started to stare at the floor. "h-hey y/n? Its p-pretty cold your gonna want to d-dress warm" Tamaki mentioned in which you groaned.

"I hate winter...and snow..." you unwrapped yourself from the blankets and right as you did Tamaki put a hoodie over your head.

It was oversized in fact it was huge on you. When you looked to Tamaki he was blushing hard then you realized it was one of his. Your face turned a bright pink and stood up. The hoodie was practically a dress on you. Its not that Tamaki was big, it was the fact he was tall. He may only be 5'8 but he also liked slightly oversized hoodies. It was a simple black hoodie with a small blue butterfly patch on it.

"I-I have more s-stuff to keep you w-warm but we'll w-wait till were about t-to go." Tamaki said rolling up the sleeves a little.

You smiled and gave Tamaki a big hug. "T-Thank you Tamaki" you mumbled into his chest.

~a couple hours later~

It was 5:30, Tamaki helped you put on a scarf, finger less gloves, and earmuffs. You looked like a child and felt like one with Tamaki helping you put everything on. You and Tamaki were on a train to somewhere Tamaki still wouldn't tell you where you two were going. Luckily it was warm on the train.

It was now 6:24, it was getting dark out, but at a train stop Tamaki stood up. "w-we get off here" he mumbled to you.

You stood up and grabbed the sleeve of his jacket. You both hated crowded places good thing it wasn't crowded. But you had a bad tendency to wonder off so holding peoples sleeves and clothes helps you stay on track.

Tamaki led you to another train station where you took a small train ride to a heavily wooded area. It was completely dark out now and Tamaki blind folded you, you weren't allowed see where he was taking you. "T-T-Tamaki i-its cooooold a-and I'm scared I-I'm gonna t-trip and d-d-die" you said shivering to death.

Tamaki was holding your wrist lightly pulling you along. "w-well you wouldn't let me c-carry you so.." Tamaki mumbled not seeming to be cold at all.

Finally Tamaki stopped. "Ok..um y/n I-I really need t-to carry you for t-this is t-that ok?" Tamaki asked you blushed a little and nodded.

Tamaki picked up and you wrapped around him tight. It felt like he was climbing up? You were so confused, cold, and a little scared but you knew you were safe with Tamaki.

Then he sent you down. "o-ok don't move for a sec j-just stay there" Tamaki said walking off somewhere.

It sounded like he was walking on wood. However it was still very cold. Then you felt Tamaki's touch once more and he took off the blindfold. When you opened your eyes you saw you were in a very nicely built tree house. Like the ones you see in those tree house building shows. The roof was completely glass and you could see the starry night sky.

"w-wow Tamaki! t-this is amazing!" You said smiling at him.

He smiled back and placed you on a nice comfy couch. You took off your earmuffs and placed your hands on your neck to warm up the tips of your fingers. The tree house had electricity but no heater not even a space heater so it was still pretty cold but slightly warmer then outside. Then Tamaki came but with snacks, sweets, and two big mugs of hot chocolate.

Your eyes lit up when you saw the mugs with hot chocolate. Tamaki set everything on the coffee table in front of you and covered your lap with a nice thick blanket and sat next to you placing the blanket over his lap as well.

"s-so? h-how are you liking o-our date so f-far?" Tamaki smiled turning on a speaker and played your playlist that you sent him because he asked for it. Now you know why he asked for it.

"I-I love it! T-This is the b-best date ever! Also t-the first date I've bin on.." you said shivering still but smiling and happy.

Tamaki smiled and handed you your mug of hot chocolate which you sipped on. The warmth heated up your body almost instantly you felt so much warmer. Tamaki munched on some snacks and looked up at the stars. "Y/n I-I don't know much a-about you... I w-want to know more.." Tamaki mumbled which made you look at him.

"Oh o-ok, what would you like to know?" You said grabbing a cookie and shoving it all in your mouth.

"e-everything you want t-to tell me.." Tamaki said kindly.