part 28: Let my paint!!

Finally, the end of school on a Friday. Its honestly the best feeling to just flop into your bed at the end of the week. You couldn't do that because you were sick most of Wednesday and Thursday so you had missing work to do. Luckily you felt so much better today to actually go to school.

It was right after school when you set up your desk to do all this work you had. One of the assignments you had was to make some gear to help Tamaki. And a bunch of other not so cool assignments.

You decided to do the boring homework first to get that out of the way. It was starting to get late when you finished your normal people homework. Now you finally get to make some equipment that'll help Tamaki.

"Oh not again.. he didn't write down what he wanted!! Uuuugghh its just like last year with the costume" you groaned and looked at the clock, 10:27. You got up from your desk and walked all the way to Tamaki's dorm. "I swear to god Tamaki you better start writing down what you want on the paper your teacher gives you!" you swung open the door to Tamaki's room and went to shout at him but quickly covered your mouth.

Tamaki was sleeping, you grabbed your painting stuff and a couple of canvases. Tamaki fell asleep at his table it looked like he was doing homework. You closed the door quietly and you set all your stuff down by the table. You looked at Tamaki his hair was getting longer he was definitely gonna be needing a hair cut soon.

You sighed and grabbed a blanket to cover Tamaki, so you threw the blanket over him and kissed his head gently. You cleaned up Tamaki's papers and set them aside then you sat across from him. You had to think yourself what would help him.

"So his costume looks like that and Tamaki mentioned once that it would be helpful to have little pockets for food soo.." your mind went around looking little things Tamaki mentioned that would probably help. You started painting away.

You could have gone back to your room for this but, the company of a sleeping Tamaki was nice. Plus, you felt lonely in your dorm without Tamaki visiting you. You tried to think about when you were sick but you didn't really have much memory from it, you must have bin really sick.

You sat there for an hour just painting equipment for Tamaki when Tamaki lifted his head and looked at you sleepily. "Mmm y-y/n what are you d-doing here?" Tamaki mumbled.

You jumped a little hearing his voice and noticing he was awake. "I came over to ask you what you wanted for hero equipment but you were sleeping so I guessed at what you might need." You started and ruffled up his hair. "You get what you get because you didn't write down what you wanted" you grinned and him and he groaned.

Tamaki shuffled his way over to you and layed his head in your lap. "Are y-you done?" Tamaki askes and looked up at you.

"Almost just a couple more touches, make them physical and then I'm finished." You said biting your lip painting small details.

Tamaki stared up at your face and admired every part of you. "y-y/n your so beautiful" Tamaki smiled "I-I'm surprised no o-one else wants you b-but it makes me happy because your all mine y/n" Tamaki said and reached up caressing your cheek.

You blushed and tried to stay focused on what you were doing. One mess up and it could really mess up the equipment. Tamaki pouted and started messing with the small strands of hair on your face. "Y/n I l-love you" Tamaki said moving the strands behind your ears.

"I-I love you too Tamaki" you said back and looked at him.

Tamaki smiled when you looked at him. "Now I-I can see y-your gorgeous eyes" he chuckled which made your heart race.

You quickly went back to painting so you didn't get distracted. "y-you really are showering me with compliments tonight aren't you Tamaki?" You mumbled.

"Of c-course how could I-I not" he smiled "I have the best l-looking girlfriend ever" Tamaki put his hand on the back of your head and pulled you down to kiss him.

You didn't mind this it was nice. But one kiss turned to more. Slowly but surely your lips didn't part as much. Tamaki's hand was entangled  in your hair. It felt like seconds but when you pulled away and lifted your head it had been almost 10 minutes. "T-Tamaki! I'm trying t-to make your equipment I-I need focus!" You shouted panting a little.

Tamaki grinned but nodded. You quickly tried to finish up just this one painting at least before Tamaki tried anything else. You thought he wouldn't but he did. You looked down to check on Tamaki who was sticking out his tongue but it was a tentacle. You didn't know he could do this with his quirk so you curiously poked Tamaki's tongue.

Tamaki looked at you. He chuckled at your curiosity. "Curiosity killed the cat" Tamaki mumbled before moving your hand and pulling you back down for more kisses. Little pecks on the lips to slower longer kisses. This was great but the position you were in hurt your back. Plus you still needed to finish the painting!

You quickly pulled away again. "Tamaki d-doing that hurts my back.." you mumbled about to go back to painting when Tamaki sat up and pulled you into a big kiss.

Instead of you being all slouched over him now your back was up straight so no more back pain. Tamaki pulled you close to him and placed his hand on your cheek as he passionately kissed you over and over. Your mind was blank all you could think of was Tamaki and the way he was kissing you. Tamaki licked your bottom lip a little which startled you causing you to gasp making your mouth open. Tamaki slipped his tongue in licking yours for only a second then pulling back. "That felt so weird! Ahhhhh what's even going on right now..?"

Tamaki pulled you onto his lap and berried his face in your neck. You breath heavy, your face redder then a tomato. Tamaki was blushing probably just as bad as you were. Tamaki's face buried in your neck you couldn't see him but then he started leaving small kisses from the base of your jaw to the base of your neck. Tamaki bit down gently as to not hurt you. You gasped, not expecting that from him then he bit down in more places and leaving little marks.

Tamaki pulled your shirt to the side to get to more places even pulling your shirt down slightly revealing your chest. "T-T-Tamaki no l-looking!" You shouted embarrassed.

Tamaki grunted and looked at you "I've already s-seen you in o-only a bra and underwear s-so don't be like that.." you grew more embarrassed suddenly remembering when you were sick.

You hid you face in Tamaki's neck trying to hide from all the embarrassment when Tamaki said. "Aww y/n don't hide.. I-I want you"