part 23: even if its just wednesday

After the incident with that one girl Tamaki was more on edge and anxious then normal. In fact you, Nejire, and Mirio had to make a secret knock to let Tamaki know it was ok to unlock his door. It made you sad Tamaki was now more scared of people than usual.

It was a school day  Wednesday. Middle of the week just today and 2 more till the weekend. You spent a lot of the day comforting Tamaki, your guys relationship was pretty down low. Only Nejire and Mirio really knew about it but, now that you were spending more time giving Tamaki hugs and small cuddles. Most of the school knew you were dating now which can be awkward when some random person walks up to you asking about...odd stuff about Tamaki.

It was after school, Tamaki now had a small fan club growing and following him most places. After school Tamaki spends time training not everyday but every once in a while. Today he asked for your help with making pro hero's who he can spar against. Not only will he be getting stronger but you get to train on using your energy more sparingly.

You sat on the ground a good distance from Tamaki who was mainly working on beating up a slightly alive training dummy you painted. The training dummy would take lots of attack from Tamaki but randomly would attack Tamaki back. Tamaki looked pretty attractive from here working up a sweat and stuff and thinking about that made you blush and quickly shake the thoughts from you head.

"Wow look at hiiiim!" Said some random girl behind you.

"Yeah I know it really sucks he has a girlfriend.." said another

You got startled by them that you stopped putting energy into the slightly alive training dummy and it turned back into a canvas, Tamaki was in the middle of an attack when it turned back into a canvas and he fell face first into the dirt. You jumped and quickly got up and ran over to him.

"Sorry Tamaki! Those group of girls startled me and I lost focus..." you sighed realizing a group of about 7 girls staring at Tamaki.

Tamaki sat up, it didn't seem like he was hurt at all that's good. "Its ok y-y/n...do y-you think m-m-mirio is jealous o-of my fan club?" Tamaki chuckled trying to lighten the mood a bit.

You pouted "he probably is.. but I am too not because you have a fan club but you know.." you bit your lip.

Tamaki stood up and put a hand on your head. "Its ok y/n I-I only have e-eyes for you" Tamaki gave you a cheesy smile which made you blush and you turned away from him.

That's when the girls came over and one held out a damp towel to Tamaki. "H-Here Amajiki! Please wipe your sweat with this!" She shouted which made Tamaki anxious and quickly grabbed onto your arm.

You pulled Tamaki so you could pick up your canvas and turned to the girls. "Sorry but there's to many people and Tamaki doesn't know any of you and its making him very anxious" you said trying to calm your own shaking.

"Oh whatever, you just wanna keep him to yourself! Well guess what he's just your sparing buddy, he has a girlfriend.." some girl with a red streak of hair in the front of her hair said.

"Hey! D-Don't be rude t-t-to y/n!!" Tamaki shouted at the girl then quickly dragged you to the dorms.

You and Tamaki agreed if his fan girl were around and didn't know you were dating, you both wouldn't say anything. You were ok with telling these crazy girls but Tamaki was worried they would start bullying you or try to get you to leave Tamaki. So, you agreed to what Tamaki wanted so he didn't have to worry all the time about you.

Tamaki pulled you into his dorm room and quickly closed the door and locked it. He grabbed you and pulled you into a tight hug, pressing his face into your neck. "I know Tamaki honey.. that was a lot for you, its ok your safe now.." you said petting his head making him melt into you.

"Y/n.. I l-love you so m-much" Tamaki mumbled into your ear giving you chills.

Tamaki kisses your ear and then your cheek, nose, forehead, and finally your lips. You smiled wide, you were so happy to have Tamaki and you wrapped your arms around him. "Tamaki.. please never go I want you to be mine and only mine it may be selfish but god I've bin so selfless my whole life please let me be selfish just this once please..." you thought to yourself feeling Tamaki's tight embrace.

"Hey y/n.. c-can you paint me something?" Tamaki asked suddenly and you looked up at him.

"Um ok? What do you want?" You questioned and Tamaki shrugged.

"Surprise m-me, I w-want something to p-put in my r-room" Tamaki smiled and swayed side to side with you in his arms.

You nodded, understanding what he meant and started to plan what you would paint for him. You both swayed side to side for awhile till you were ready to let go of each other which wasn't for hours. Till you realized it was almost 9 at night and had to go to your dorm and sleep. But you fell asleep happy and ready for the weekend even if it was just Wednesday.