part 9: your gone?

It was Saturday morning you were eating some of the snacks Amajiki brought you last night. He got so many things some are wild cards but they taste ok. At least there's plenty of onigiri. After eating and drinking water you stood up and had a canvas ready for painting today was a painting day for your feelings. Its good to paint your feelings very therapeutic.

So you started painting you didn't know where you were going but you were going.

Tamaki's POV

"Last night was to intense I cant stop thinking about it. I rubbed our noses together! Im just gonna die..." Tamaki thought dying covering his face.

Mirio burst into Amajikis room bright and full if energy as usual. "hey buddy! Come on its almost 11 get out of beeeeeed" Mirio exclaimed pulling Tamaki from the bed. Tamaki had the look of something was on his mind and Mirio knew that.

"Buddy Tamaki, what's on your mind" Mirio asked seriously

Tamaki shrugged then blushed thinking of you. "w-well... you, me and Nejire are all friends w-with y/n a-and stuff.." Tamaki started but Mirio knew immediately and his face lit up.

"Tamaki you have a crush on y/n!?" Mirio said in a yell causing Tamaki to cover his face and blush but nodded.

Nejire was right outside the door and quickly opened the door. "Tamaki has a crush on y/n?!" Nejire exclaimed making Tamaki want to curl up and die.

"You have to tell her Tamaki!" Nejire said Tamaki shaking his head.

"The s-sports festival is coming u-up so many people...I don't think I should! W-what is she rejects me?" Tamaki started to over think.

Nejire and Mirio understood and spent some time reassuring him to tell you how he felt when he was ready to. He didn't tell them about last night way to to embarrassing. The sun started to set and they all decided to pay you a visit.

Your POV

The sun was setting you had finished your painting. It was a sky light blue with two birds on a wire with a small heart above the two. Words were painted right below them "your small anxious smile makes me melt, please do it again"

You sighed in relief when suddenly your door swung open and in came Nejire, Mirio and of course Tamaki. You quickly stood in front of your painting. "Hey guys um what's up?" You asked Nejire immediately moved you aside to look at your painting.

"So not only is painting your quirk its a hobby of yours?" Asked Nejire you just nodded as Mirio and Amajiki also looked at your painting.

You were more worried about Amajki seeing it and realizing its about him. Nejire and Mirio looked at you. "Sooo y/n who do you have a crush on?" Nejire grinned evilly you just blushed.

"No one! Why w-would I have a crush on anyone?!" You looked at Amajiki whos eyes were fixed on the canvas, Nejire and Mirio just grinned knowing full well who you had a crush on.

"I-I don't get this.."Amajiki said confused "w-why would you want s-someone to smile i-if your heart is melting?" You, Nejire and Mirio stared at Amajki amazed at how clueless he was.

Nejire pulled both Mirio and Amajki out of the room "bye bye y/n we'll see you at the sports festival!" Nejire said closing you door you were so confused.

~day of the sports festival~

Luckily the support class really didn't have to participate in the activities of the sports festival. You sat in a small corner forehead on the wall. "Why does there have to be so many people Nejire, Togata, and Amajiki are all participating because their trying to be hero's..." you thought when someone appeared next to you. You looked over to see Amajki also had his forehead against the wall.

"h-hi y/n... can y-you p-p-promise to w-watch and cheer m-me on?" Amajki said shaking to near death you just smiled.

"Of course Amajiki Ill make sure to cheer you on" you lifted your head and opened your arms a little offering a hug.

Amajiki blushed a little and hugged you nuzzling his face into your neck. You rubbed little circles on his back to comfort him crowds are difficult for both of you. "y-you smell like waffles.." Amajiki mumbled letting you go he was blushing.

You blushed at his words but before you could say anything he had to go. "I did just start using the new perfume... wait does that mean he likes the way I smell..?" You thought and went to take a seat and the sports festival started you cheered for Amajki in your head most of the time staring at him intensely until the 1 on 1 fights came around. You were worried Amajiki would get really hurt.

"Id probably feel better if i had some kind of healing quirk in case he gets hurt..ahhh stop being so worried" you stood up and decided to get some food. You didn't want to find Amajki or even bother him you might not help his nerves. You wondered around to find something you wanted to eat but to no avail nothing you wanted.

You sighed and realized you were extremely far from most people now. "Huh there's really no one a-" you were saying aloud then you blacked out. You didn't get to see Amajikis fight but he lost.

Tamakis POV

Tamaki had lost his fight and was walking around looking you desperately. He wasn't to badly injured but he really needed a hug and your hugs and scent made him feel better. He looked almost everywhere and couldn't find you so he sat with Mirio who was making it to round two.

"Did you find y/n Tamaki?" Mirio asked Tamaki shook his head.

"Wherever you are y/n I hope your having fun its so crowded here.." he thought.

~later in the evening~

Tamaki went to your room he hadn't seen you since this morning. He knocked on your door but no answer so he opened the door there was a note on the floor but you weren't there. "What's this note on the floor? Maybe I shouldn't read it? No Ill read it sorry y/n" Tamaki read the note and his blood began to boil. He ran to the nearest teacher to tell them that you have bin kidnapped.