part 15: tell me about yourself

You stared at the stars with Tamaki. "Well...I don't like winter or being cold but I think you already know that" you chuckled to yourself "I have a little brother named Kito he gave me this bracelet I love him a lot." You sighed trying to think of more things about yourself.

Tamaki lightly put his arm around you and pulled you closer to him, he was so warm. "I don't like my parents that much...they say no matter what I do I'm a failure... and my quirk sucks" you mumbled and tears welled up in your eyes.

Tamaki planted a kiss on your head. "Your n-not a failure y/n, and I-I think your quirk is so so s-so amazing. And y-your so talented." Tamaki said tilting your head up to look at him.

You gave him a small smile and the tears in your eyes fell but Tamaki quickly wiped them up. And you kept going on about things you like and don't like. Then Tamaki talked about himself a little. About his family and things he really likes and really doesn't, in fact while looking at him talk about the things he liked you fell for him more.

It was almost 9 p.m. and you and Tamaki were talking about random things you thought were weird then you stuck a matcha green tea pocky in your. You started zoning out so you weren't eating it just had it hanging out of your mouth. "Y/n e-eat the pocky.." Tamaki mumbled taking you back to reality and looking at him.

"Mmm, no... you eat it" you said with it still in your mouth and Tamaki blushed.

"n-no its literally i-in your mouth..." Tamaki said looking away.

You giggled and mumbled to yourself "yeah that's like the whole point" and you starting slowly munching on the pocky.

Little did you know Tamaki heard what you said and blushed more looking at you and lightly taking the other end of the pocky into his mouth. You ate about half of it already and you started to blush when Tamaki's face got so close. You froze and Tamaki was shaking a little then got a slightly aggravated look of his face.

He took his mouth off the pocky and threw his head back. You quickly ate the rest of the pocky. "Noooo T-Tamaki come b-baaaaack" you whined and wrapped your arms around him.

Tamaki shook his head. "n-no..i-if you want me t-to kiss you t-then say it!" Tamaki shouted which caught you off guard and you quickly let go of him.

"b-but its embarrassing to ask for a kiss!!" You whined loudly and covered your face trying to hide how hard you were blushing.

There was silence for a minute before Tamaki lightly peeled your hands from your face and looked you in the eyes. You both were blushing a lot and you could feel your heart beating out of your chest. The heat from your face spread to your whole body in an instant and you tried to look away from Tamaki. But Tamaki brought you right back to face him.

You were almost dying at how dominant he was being right now. The cute shy boy who hates eye contact was making you hold eye contact with him. Tamaki rubbed his nose against yours and planted a small kiss on your nose. Then Tamaki put his lips so close to yours they were almost touching. "i-is this o-ok y/n? t-to do this?" Tamaki said is a hushed voice he was shaking but not to bad.

"y-yeah its ok T-Tamaki" you almost said in a whisper.

Tamaki pressed his lips firmly against yours, and time stopped at least that's what it felt like. Tamaki pulled you close to him and pulled away from the kiss. His face and ears where red like a cherry and hot to the touch. "I-I wanna kiss y-you more.." Tamaki said lifting you into his lap.

"But I-I wont kiss y-you more unless y-you say its ok.." Tamaki finished and intertwined his fingers with yours.

"I-I don't mind i-if you wanna kiss more... just not to much!" You shook your head trying to chase out the dirty thoughts in your head.

Tamaki smiled and gave you another kiss. This kiss was held longer but when you and Tamaki's lips parted you went for more. You wanted to kiss Tamaki more and vice versa. Tamaki held your hand tight and wrapped his other arm around your waist.

You pulled away quickly with a gasp. "Ah! I-I'm sorry I-I shouldn't have d-done that!" Tamaki shouted quickly moving his arm.

You giggled a little. "No i-its not you I just forgot to breathe.." you mumbled slightly embarrassed.

Tamaki chuckled "i-its not that hard to b-breathe when you k-kiss someone.." he said smirking.

You pouted "that's not fair! you breathe fine and I suffocate."

Tamaki pulled you close and wrapped both arms around your waist. "When I-I kiss you t-try to remember to breathe.." Tamaki sighed a little pulled you into a long lasting kiss.

" ok and now breathe...this is so stupid why is trying to breathe when you kiss you hard." You thought when Tamaki stopped kissing you.

"o-ok no more k-kisses." Tamaki said and hugged you.

"Why? I want moooooore you kissing me makes me happy" you whined looking at him.

"Well... I-I'm not gonna kiss you again I-If were not d-dating officially. T-Think of that l-like a free t-trail." Tamaki chuckled to himself a little.

"Well...t-then be my boyfriend.." you mumbled which caught Tamaki off guard a little but he smiled and hugged you tightly.

"Ok t-then but you h-have to be my girlfriend" Tamaki said looking at you.

You smiled big and snuggled into Tamaki. "Hehe ok I like that deal!" You said then yawned it was 10:30 p.m.

Tamaki cuddled you up in the thick blanket while you layed on his chest. "Ok y/n time f-for bed." Tamaki said which you didn't put up a fight. You got to cuddle Tamaki and sleep two of your favorite things so you closed your eyes and slept.