38

Ni-ki's
_____

Minutes passed and the taxi driver started driving. It's awkward since I don't even know all about lea's and my past... and I honestly feel bad about that.

all I know is she left to treat her brain disease and she thought that we never broke up.. but I don't really know. Maybe we can start as friends again.

And this Jihoon? I don't really feel comfortable with him.. he's been staring at me.. like he's judging my whole personality for minutes now. I want him to stop but I can's just say 'Hey can you please stop?' I can't say it like that.

"Jungwon~ can I please borrow your power bank?" I whispered to him since he's just in my front.

I kinda regretted that I chose to sit here.

"Why?" he asked and removed the other side of his earphone.

"My phone is obviously low in battery" I said sarcastically.

"Okay, okay.. here take this" He said and handed me the thing I asked for.

"Thanks" I said and laid my back on the seat..

By the way, Lea is now right next to me. I want to talk to her but I can't. I know that Jihoon likes her... maybe I can't talk to her because of that?

I connected the end of the cable to my phone's charger hole or whatever you call it.. I just want to call it this way.

At first, I can't do anything with my phone since it's drained and can't open fast... So I just rested my head on the window.. looking outside.

-

-

-

-

-

Minutes later- I can say that we'll arrive at their house much longer than usual since it's traffic. Gladly, my phone is now open.. it's now alive!

I opened my not so old phone and went directly on my games section so that I won't get bored,

But it looks like I can't be happy with these games so I went to chrome.. to play the dinosaur game.. you know the free game when you're not connected to the wifi?

I'll recommend this game to you, it's fun..

Minutes of playing the free game.. I almost beaten my high score but the dinosaur's feet touched the cactus..

so I'll just play again until I succeed-

but what is this

I'm feeling someone's head on my shoulder

It's Lea's

what should I do?

I just froze on my seat, not wanting to move or to wake her up.

I just looked at her..

pretty.

"If you don't want her to rest her head on your shoulder, you can just transfer it to mine-" Jihoon said but I immediately cut his words off.

"Sorry but she'll wake up if we'll move her head on your shoulder. Plus it's okay if her head is resting on my shoulder.. nothing bad about it" I said and he sighed..

I won.. I guess..

but this isn't a competition, you're just crazy.. Nishimura Riki.

I just let Lea do what she's doing.. it's okay.. we're friends.. I guess.

But if you'll ask me if I still have feelings for Hayami? Honestly.. uhm.. I still have a little bit.. if you'll convert in to a animal size.. it would be a medium sized cat.

-
-
-
-

Lea's
_____

"Uhm, Lea.. wake up" I heard someone called me and gently patted my shoulder.

I opened my eyes to see who is it..

I'm sure that's Jihoon- wAIT..

WHY IS MY HEAD RESTING ON NI-KI'S SHOULDER?

I panicked.. I don't know why.

so I just removed my head from his shoulder.. and said sorry.

he's also the one who woke me up!

"Sorry" I said and he just chuckled..

"It's okay" He said and smiled.

this smile.. I missed seeing it a lot.

"Let's go now" Jungwon said and we all nodded.

The others inside the other taxi is already out..

and we're now at my family's house.

I missed being here so much.

Imagine growing up here- but I lived some years of my life in a hospital.

This is also the place where I confessed to Ni-ki.

good old days.

how can I bring it all back?

"Your house is so big Lea!" Daniel said while jumping..

I know.. it's big.

but if you'll ask me what I want.. a whole family or a big house? Big house is nothing compared to my mom and dad.

"I think it's really lonely living here alone" Nicholas said and I agreed.. "But luckily, you have Ms. Kang and Mr. Yoo" He said with a smile.

"Lea is like a daughter to us" Mr. Yoo said and I chuckled..

"Because you just saw me grew up!" I said and giggled.

"I remember that day when Lea asked me what's the feeling of being in love" Ms. Kang said while smirking..

"Share it to us Ms. Kang" Ava said while smiling

"I remember how the doctor said that Ni-ki can make Lea happy" Ms. Kang continued and I feel embarrassment rushing towards my body.

"Ms. Kang!" I said and she laughed.

it may be uncomfortable for Ni-ki..

"Sorry if that made you comfortable, Ni-ki" I said and he nodded..

"Don't say sorry. It's okay, it'll help me to remember anything" He said with a smile.

"I remember the day when we three were hanging out then Lea bought us matching sweaters" Jungwon said and smiled.. "I remember the day when Ni-ki was so confused about his feelings for Lea" He continued making my eyed grew wider.

"Yang Jungwon!" I said and he started running around while laughing..

but seriously.. deep inside.. I like it, when they're bringing up the past,

but it just hurts me.. a lot.

__________

<WORD COUNT: 963>

<KKEUT>

<CHAPTER ENDED>