1.01

MEET LAURA BROOKE ROUTLEDGE. Or as her friends called her, LB. Her and her twin brother, John B, were practically orphans at this point. Their dad had gone missing at sea a few months prior to now. The teens found the circumstances odd, but neither were going to give up in proving that their father wasn't dead.

Their uncle was technically their legal guardian but he was off God knows where doing God knows what with God knows who. Neither twin knew but that didn't matter.

They were still on their own.

LB worked at a small diner unlike her brother, who worked for the Cameron's. Laura had previously worked at a dance studio before it shut down due to the lack of business.

It had been rough for her, but she was tough. Her father had always taught her to be that way and she was grateful for it.

Currently she was on her way to meet up with her friends. LB had just gotten off of work and had to walk over since John B had the van and didn't want to go pick up his sister. It was a pretty typical thing for her and her brother to bicker over so she was used to it by now.

"Oh look! She's alive!" JJ yelled playfully when he caught sight of, as he would say, his favorite twin.

Laura rolled her eyes playfully, then grabbed a beer from the cooler beside Kiara, who was standing a few yards from Pope. She carelessly climbed up the ladder to make her way over to sit next to the blonde, taking his hat and placing it on her own head.

The blonde beside her snickered and lightly smacked the brim of the hat so it moved closer to her temple rather than where it should have been.

The brunette playfully glared at the boy and fixed the hat, putting it back in its original spot on her head.

She then cracked open the can, taking a sip of it, before her eyes got stuck on her brother standing on top of the building, right on the edge.

"You dumbass!" She yelled at John B, before he dropped his own can.

"Of course you did. A-plus." JJ said. The two sitting down looked at each other and laughed at the other's behavior.

"Hey, uh, security's here." Pope said, looking over the railing at the car. Laura groaned due to the fact she had just arrived, before standing up and tossing her barely opened beer to the ground below.

"Let's wrap it up."

"Boys are early today."

"Humpty Dumpty, let's roll!" JJ said, rolling to stand up.

"Let's go, boys." Kiara said. Laura climbed down the ladder first, taking her sweet time to piss off her friends.

"Gary! Good to see you man!" JJ yelled over the railing then almost ran right into Laura. With a tipsy JJ following right behind her, as well as her brother, the group quickly packed up their stuff and made a run for it. "LB come on!"

"You're asking for it." Kiara said with a smile, before the five of them started running through the building to not get caught.

They were yelling random things and laughing, as this was their usual evening. The majority of the group had just fled the property, with the exception of the twins who were falling a bit behind.

Laura's foot got caught on something and she immediately fell into her twin brother."Come on, Laura!" John B said, grabbing her hand and pulling her up. The two continued running and made their way to the van with Kiara.

The girls hopped in the back area, leaving the door open so JJ and Pope could hop in quickly to get away, and John B found himself in the driver's seat.