1.10

OBVIOUSLY, THE FIRST THING they had to do was locate The Royal Merchant. So, they started with finding the coordinates that Big John had left his two kids. They needed the internet to find them, but you need power for the internet which... They didn't have.

"All right, keep a lookout." JJ said as the van pulled up to a hotel. "We're behind enemy lines." JJ finished, taking the gun out.

"Yo, come on, man. Just put it back. JJ." John B said, looking at his friend as if he were crazy.

JJ continued to admire the weapon in his hand, ignoring his friend's comment. Laura nodded her head in disappointment while smiling to herself, and climbed out of the van.

Pope leaned against the side of the van where JJ was seated inside while waiting for the others to get out of the van. "Hey, I predict that bringing a weapon to a four-star hotel will likely cause more problems than they solve."

"Thank you, Pope." John b replied.

Kiara leaned in between the two front seats, joining into the conversation that was being held. She turned towards JJ and exclaimed, "I swear to god, I'm going to throw that thing in the ocean, JJ. Put it back."

Laura looked over at JJ with a fake smile. "I agree with them, sorry JJ." Then, she grabbed the gun quickly out of his grasp and threw it back into the glove box that was still open.

"You can't grab a gun like that." JJ responded. Laura shrugged her shoulders before moving away from the car door. Then, JJ reached and grabbed his ID. "Can't forget my badge. Professional busboy."

"So where are we going now?" John B asked, confused.

"We're getting on the internet because only rich people have electricity right now." JJ responded, looking back at the group. "This way!"

The five walked around the back of the hotel, confusing Laura since they didn't go through the front door. But knowing JJ he had some screwed-up plan. The two girls in the group looked at each other skeptical, having absolutely no idea what was going on.

"Andrew! What's up, bro." JJ said to some guy in the kitchen.

Laura was eyeing the food everywhere in the kitchen, her stomach growling. She reached for some fries sitting on a plate and ate them quickly, not letting anyone see her action. Laura quickly caught back up, standing in the back of the group.

"See they got the backup generators going? Kooks don't miss a beat." JJ said, looking back at the rest of them.

They continued walking through the hotel, not wanting to seem suspicious at all. Eventually, they were met with two large doors that led to some computers.

"Sweet lord, the internet!" Pope said, running over. Laura laughed at his actions, walking in and sitting at one of the chairs. "I've missed you."

"Let me get in there. I gotta check out my Insta models." JJ said, causing Laura to look at him disappointed, but immediately changed her facial expressions so no one would catch her.

"We don't have time." Laura said.

John B was rummaging through his bag, before finally pulling out a paper. "Hey. Hey, Hey! I got the map."

"Coordinates please?" Pope responded. John B told him the coordinates while Pope started typing them in. It immediately showed where it was, looking closely off the island.

"Boom. Continental shelf right there."

"Well, if it's off the deep end, it's not gonna be much of a treasure hunt, is it?" Pope said to John B. The other three looked at each other, hearing a sigh leave John B's lips.