2.14

"OK SO, WHAT ARE we getting?" Laura asked, grabbing JJ's arm to pass him to grab some snacks.

Yes they had gone to the convenient store on the dock to get beer, but she could care less about the alcohol as the growling in her stomach grew every few minutes. It would just make her more hungry once she starts eating later.

The blonde boy grabbed her waist, steering her away from the snack isles. He didn't let go as he guided the two through the small store. "We came here for beer and we're broke. They'll actually make us pay if we get more than usual." JJ laughed.

Laura groaned, "I know."

"Here." JJ let go of the girl and opened up the back fridge holding it open with his knee. He grabbed two boxes of beer and handed one to his girlfriend. He moved out of the way so the door could close behind them, before walking towards the cash register.

The cashier waved them off, not even looking up from the magazine loosely rested on the counter. They thanked him quickly before starting out the door. "I'll pay you next time!" JJ yelled out with a smile.

"Hold on." Laura said, grabbing JJ's arm and kissing him quickly. She smiled, before backing out the door. "One time before we go back out."

He was left just a little flustered, but tried to brush it off. JJ whistled to the group holding up the box of beers as Laura followed behind. The group looked at the duo smiling awaiting the alcohol.

The blonde stepped in the boat first before grabbing the girls hand and helping her in after she threw her own box at her brother which he clumsily caught. She sat down next to Briar, sharing a smile with the girl.

Briar and Kiara were now finally back in the group after having strict parent policies. They still had a hard time being able to part after previous incidents but they were just so used to it by now no one cared anymore.

The reunion between Briar and Sarah was extremely emotional due to their close relationship. They had grown up together and after a tough couple of days, they were finally able to be back together.

And then they were all back together. Everyone was in bathing suits, the four girls in the hot-tub as the boys ran over with the half empty box of beers.

They handed out the cans, each one opening their own. Laura took a sip of hers, remembering how much she absolutely hated beer. But it was all they had and she wasn't going to complain.

John B and JJ were already shotgunning theirs, seeing who could win. The rest of the Pogue's watched amused as JJ won, tossing the can onto the grass and yelling in amusement. He hopped into the hot-tub, taking a seat up on the side of it next to Laura.

Finally all seven made it into the hot-tub, just laughing and having fun. Music was blasting through a speaker as they all sang along. They were incredibly lucky there were no close neighbors who had an issue with the loudness of the Pogue's.

John B was glancing between the secret couple, before splashing water in his sister's face. She gasped dramatically, leaning over and tipping his hat off his head into the water. The boy mocked her gasp before grabbing her by the waist and pushing the two of them under the water together.

Now the hot tub wasn't that big, so Laura's head hit Kiara's knee pretty hard. She was farther down in the water than her brother since he was the one who pushed her in. But he brought them both back up for air moments after.

Laura held the back of her head where she got hit, laughing. "Who did I hit?"

"Me." Kiara laughed with her. "And you hit me hard, too. I think my knee is gonna be bruised, LB."