2.04

AFTER SCHOOL, THE FIVE made their way to The Wreck once more. Laura was sitting at the bar area eating some fries that Kiara's dad made for her and JJ to share. She never ate during school so she was lucky that Kiara's parents were so kind and giving.

Laura almost fell asleep multiple times during the day. Thankfully for most of her classes her friends were in there as well to keep her awake. But she did have Biology by herself so Laura did end up falling asleep, waking up frantically to the bell.

Kiara did stop on the way after school to grab some coffees knowing how much they all needed it, especially after the amazing news they had received earlier that day during school.

Eventually the group made their way outside, planning on going over to the docks. JJ grabbed Laura's hand as they walked down the stairs from the restaurant. The blonde looked at her with a smile, "For the record, I never doubted them."

Kiara chuckled, looking back at the blonde boy. "I owe you five bucks."

"You- you bet on my brother being either dead or alive?" Laura asked, stopping in her tracks to look between the two.

"Hey, Kiara, I need those setups done by five!" Anna yelled from inside through the screening, writing some things down onto a piece of paper. The two were grateful that she was able to cut off the conversation Laura was beginning to start.

The curly haired girl scoffed at her mother, "You know, there are other people that work here!"

"Ain't none of them my children." Anna replied. Laura laughed, setting her bag down onto the wooden benches.

"I feel that. On a deep, emotional level, I understand that." Pope said as he dropped his bag down and sat down on top of the benches, letting his feet sit on the bench itself.

JJ ignored the conversation, dropping Laura's hand and leaning onto the wooden bench. "So we going to the Bahamas or what?"

Pope looked over at the blonde, completely confused. "Dude. There's no way we're getting to the Bahamas."

"Hey, um, do you guys mind if I steal LB for a moment?"

The group got quiet, looking over at the Briar. Laura nodded her head, taking a step over to the blonde. JJ stood back up straight, looking at the two girls confused. But before anybody replied, Briar quickly grabbed the brunette's hand, and walked off quickly.

They made their way back to the restaurant, staying outside. Briar dropped her friend's hand, beginning to pick at her nail beds. Laura was incredibly confused. Briar was probably one of the most confident people Laura has ever met so this random anxiety that her friend had worried Laura.

Briar let out a deep breath, finally looking up at the brunette. Laura put her hands on the blonde's shoulders. "What's going on? You're acting like you just murdered somebody and I'm the only person you can tell because I won't snitch."

"Nope. Nope. I definitely didn't murder anybody." Briar breathed out, resting her hands on top of Laura's.

Laura slowly nodded her head. "So... get to the point please."

"I'm bisexual."

Laura let out a breath, hugging her friend. "I really did think you murdered somebody." The two laughed together.

They separated quickly once the other three in their group walked past them towards Kiara's car. Briar and Laura immediately stopped laughing, throwing confused looks towards each other. "We should probably see what's up." Said Briar.

Laura nodded, beginning to jog over to catch up to JJ. "Where are you going?" The brunette asked, grabbing onto the blonde boy's shoulder.

He turned quickly, grabbing both of her hands. "Going to bug someone's car. You in?"