Epilogue

It is annual closing party, where all the employees from different branches of the company attend it. Kong was tagging along Arthit and so was Pulsar with his girlfriend. Kong has no eye for others other than the apple who was sitting behind. He was so blinded that he didn't even notice that pulsar has taken a seat behind them.

"Arthit I want it" Kong was sulking with his boyfriend.

"Not now Kong. Later" Arthit said moving little away from the man.

"No I want it now" Kong was being adamant and was trying to grab Arthit.

"Few more hours Kong. Please" Arthit was literally begging him.

"But I am wet and ready for you now. Do you want to see" Kong said moving closer to Arthit.

"Baby you are always wet and ready for me. Just by seeing your flushed cheeks I can say how ready you are" Arthit said to Kong.

"Why are we even here they are going to introduce the future of Rojnapat who has gone to America to study. I have no interest in him. I would rather have you on top of me"

"Kong I was doing you 2 hours before and whole night yesterday. Still not satisfied" Arthit asked him raising a brow.

"I am never satisfied when it comes to your big cock I love it when it hit my pleasure point and it is your fault to stop it with 2 rounds. I asked for 3 but you stopped because you didn't want to be late" now kong was pouting hard.

"Wait for few more hours. I will do you good all night since tomorrow is holiday I don't have to hold back" Arthit whispered to Kong.

"Then you will punish this naughty pet master?" Kong asked him with glowing eyes

"What should I punish you for? For wanting me?" Arthit asked Kong.

"No master for what I am going to do now" he replied and pulled Arthit with his and kissed him thoroughly and Kong desperately wants to rub his body on him and feel the friction but Arthit was holding back.

"Sorry for making you aroused Master" Kong said with a smirk on his lips.

"I am definitely going you spank you for it" Arthit said panting.

"I am always yours to do as you want. I can't wait to get your hands on me. My skin is parched and it wants you" Kong replied brushing his thigh on his.

"You are becoming cheesy day by day" Arthit said to him.

"Only for you" he replied and gave a squeezed arthit thighs.

It was then the name of Arthit Rojnapat was called and they asked him to come to stage.

"I thought you was Perawat" Now Kong asked Arthit turning around.

"I am perawat and I am Rojnapat. Perawat is my mother maiden name" Arthit said and blow a kiss to Kong.

"Does that mean I was shagging the future CEO of the multimillion companies?" Kong was looking with his eyes wide open.

"Not Shagging dear you was making love throughout and i loved it. Wait for me dear. Will come back to you" Arthit pecked his lips and moved on to the stage.

Well kong was not the only one who was watching with the eyes wide open. May the guy what was eavesdropping on their conversation too.

Karma is a bitch really!!

A/N : After a long time !!

Should I go for one more epilogue? Maybe I shouldn't.

Enjoy your read !

Dont forget to vote and comment.