Chapter 24

Neither Arthit nor kong spoke any word after that. Arthit held him the whole night allowing kong to show all his weak side. He was silently saying him that he was ready to catch him if he falls. On the other hand kong was succumbed to the warmth of Arthit. It was like the broken piece was getting mended due to his warmth.

When kong woke up in the next morning. He was wrapped bin Arthit arm. He felt like everything was on getting played again.

He was thinking whether to wake that man or not. Arthit was sleeping with his mouth little ajar and drooling like a kid with flushed cheeks. Seeing that face made kong smile a little. Arthit was looking an innocent kid.

"Wake up" kong said slightly giving a shake to Arthit.

"5 mins more" he mumbled and went to his sleep again. For the first time kong was looking at the man with no mask on his face.

Kong has seen his fierce side. His gentleness. His sexy side for the first time he was seeing his innocent childish side. He just allowed the man to sleep so that he can go and take a bath.

When he returned from the bath. The bed was empty. There was no sign that Arthit was there with him the previous night. He felt his heart hurt a little because Arthit just left him with no words or note. Again what can he expect from the person whom he is trying to push with all his might.

Kong just tried to wipe his sadness away and hi on with his work. He wanted to act strong like nothing matters but it does for him.

Kong finally reached his office. The moment he entered the office. The first thing that his eyes searched for is his manager. His room was wide open but there was no sign of Arthit in it.

"P where did sir go did he have any meeting today" kong asked the person who was next to him.

"I don't know kong. He was not there when i was here. Maybe he has gone out for some business matter. His pa is not available too" he replied to kong and started to continue with his work.

Kong was wondering where did Arthit go. His mind was going in and out.

"Kong if you don't mind can you submit these paper to payroll department when you are gonna check with the head?"

"Ya sure just leave the papers on my table p" he said.

Kong was wondering what to do. He don't have much of work today. Neither is his mind is willing to work now. So he collected the paper and waited for the lift to come.

He was not paying attention to the environment. His mind was wandering in all the possible place.  When someone pushed inside the lift and shut the light off.

Kong was panicking. He was trying to shout but nothing comes out of his voice. He was trying to wiggle out of the hold of his attacker but it was no use.

"Let me go" kong said with the possible voice that he can gather.

Before he can say anything his lips were sealed.....