Chapter 25

Kong was trying to push the man away from him. The lift was so small for him to do anything. He gave him very less space to move around. He trying to kick and puch the person who was holding him but the hold on him never loosened rather it became tight for every move he does.

"Let me go" he said to the person but the moment he opened his lips it was sealed again. It was then he understood that there is no point in fighting the person who was holding him. He was stronger than him. Strangely the perfume of the person was familiar to him. It was pleasant. He relaxed a bit into the solid chest.

"Master" he muttered.

"Took you so long to recognise me pet" he said and claimed his lips again, this time savouring every little inch of his lips. The kiss was battle for domination. Arthit was pushing and pulling kong completely making him to surrender. By the time Arthit ended his kiss kong was nothing but a poodle. If Arthit has not held him he would have had no strength to stand.

When the lift opened kong had nothing to say to Arthit. His mind was completely muddled . He just followed Arthit as he pulled him.

Right now kong was there inside Arthit restroom pushed against the wall and held by Arthit.

"I left you wander a lot. Think I have to discipline you" he said to him and pulled his pants down and inserted something cold inside his ass.

"What ... Are ..you...." Kong was trying to ask what he was doing to him but the pleasure Arthit giving him was so overwhelming. Kong can do nothing but moan.

"You are not taking it out until I say you to. After the presentation gets completed make sure that you are in my suite." He ordered him and kissed him on his cheek and left him in.

Kong was breathing heavily. He was aurosed. He never knew that he will be aurosed by a situation like this. He was also painfully aware of the thing that was inside his ass. Even if he move a little he was able to feel the things rub inside his wall. Kong doesn't know how he is going to hide his aurosal and act as if nothing is happening.

Kong's cock was painfully erect and he was doing everything he can to hide his aurosal but he was thankful for one situation is that when he left the place there was no one around so it was kind of little easy for him to walk around. He quietly entered the conference room and sat among the crowd. He was happy that no one noticed him but he was wrong so wrong. He failed to notice the look of the wolf who was devouring him completely.

Kong was in his own dream when his name was called out for presentation. He gracefully stood before everyone. He started to get used to the thing inside his ass. He was starting to get little comfortable when something inside him started to vibrate in a very low pace. Kong eyes widened and was searching for the cause of the vibration. He looked at kong with a cocky smile and whispered all the best and winked at him before moving out of the conference room with the phone on his ears

Kong was dying in pleasure where as Arthit was enjoying giving that to the person.

Meet you soon flashed in kong's mobile when the sender left the hall.