Chapter 6

Kong was wondering where to find a man who attracts him. When he looked around the table he can see only aged people. He cannot find anyone in his age group. Kong was deeply worried and now he was pouting.

It was 12 in the noon when he got the call from him. His heart skipped a beat when he saw the caller ID. The moment he saw the Id. His cheeks became flushed without his own knowledge.

"Found anyone pet?" He asked Kong the moment he picked the call.

"No master" Kong said in a very low voice. He doesn't want anyone to hear him calling someone as master.

"When does your luck start dear" The man asked Kong.

"Half an hour more" Kong replied to him

"I want you go and meet someone. I will send you the address. Just say to them that king sent you. After picking up the parcel call me back" the man said and hung the phone down.

**

When Kong left the office to search for that place. He thought that he will send him to some kind of club or sex shop but no. It was an cafe. A very decent place. He was searching for the right person to go and introduce himself. When he saw a man who was similar to his age in the cafe cash counter. He felt little relieved.

"King has sent me to collect some parcel" he said to the man.

"Oh! Wait a moment here sir" the man said and went to meet someone.

After few moments the man came again.

"Sir you can go now. Up the stairs second floor the door on the right" the man said and went to do his work again.

When Kong reached the room a saw a black box in middle of the room.

Kong quickly took a photo of that box and sent it to private number.

Is it for me?

He sent the text along with the image

The next moment a call came showing as private number.

"Yes pet It's for you" the man said on the phone

Kong quickly opened the box to see what was inside. There was dress present in the box along with a very small box place on a top. He opened the small box first and Kong had no idea what it was.

"Master what is the one in the small box. It looks like earing but I don't think it earing " he said to the man. A small to bead was hanging down in it.

"It's not earing sweet heart. It is nipper clamp. I want you to wear it sweet" said the man in his husky voice.

"I don't know how to wear it" Kong replied to the man.

"It's like stick on earing sweet. Just bring it near your nipped and press it little hard it will get attached. Sweet heart it may hurt a little in the beginning then you will get used to it. After you wear it I want you to send me a pic of it. I will wait in the line" the man said.

Kong was looking at the strange item which he had never seen in his life. He was nervous and afraid a little. Kong slowly took the thing on his hand and puchdx it in the nipper it hurt a lot at the begging after sometime the pain was subsided but now he felt that his nipple was hard. He took a photo of it and sent it to his master.

"Looks beautiful dear. Now I want to suck  that little pebble in you" the man said in his deep voice.

"I feel sensitive" Kong replied to the man.

"It is supposed to feel sensitive pet. Now I want you to change the dress that I got for you" said the man. Kong just took the dress and saw it.

"I think it will be small for me" Kong said look at the dress.

"No pet it will fit you perfectly. Now I Want you to wear it and one more thing. I want you to wear it without any under garments pet" said the male.

"What?" Kong just screamed a little. He had no idea what came over him.

"Don't be shy pet believe me I know what I am doing pet. Now change" said the male.

Kong hesitantly changed his dress. The white shirt was little thin and he changed his shirt his nipples were brushed a little making him shiver and the little was slightly poking the shirt and poking it saying it was there. The shirt hugged his tightly showing the little muscles that he have in his body. The black pants hugged his waist  perfectly and showed his bubble ass perfectly. This kind of dress is not something that he use to wear. He usually wear little loose baggy cloths but now he had no other go. These clothing rubbed his body perfectly. He quickly sent a photo to his master along with a question can I change back to normal dress.

"No pet I want you to return to your office wearing that" he said in his dominating voice and cut the call.

Kong was tiptoeing when he decent the stairs. Every time he made a move his nipples where brushed and he felt so hot in it. His pants were too tight for him. It was not tight it was his actual fit but Kong felt little uncomfortable it in. Maybe because the little one doing some funny business inside his pants.

"Wow ! You look handsome. King's choice is always best. You look handsome" said the cashier and gave him a wide smile.

"Thank  you" Kong replied to the man. It was the first time that he getting compliment from someone outside his circle and it made Kong blush a little.  Kong just smiled to himself when he thought that he was doing things that he thought he will never do it in his life.