Chapter 8

The moment Kong woke up the first thing that he checked was to see his mobile.  To see whether he had got any text or call from the private number but he have not received any yet. With heavy heart Kong just got down from his bed and started to get ready for work. He was back to his normal self. Wearing loose pants and shirt. When he saw the mirror he felt like a familiar figure is waving at him. He just smiled at himself and started his day.

He was humming to himself when he entered his office. There was a note waiting for him on the table.

Looks like someone got back being himself. No matter how you look you are always cute in my eyes
                                       -your admirer

Kong looked at the note and smiled to himself and folded the note and kept it in his safe as always. He was quickly arranging all the files that was required for the day and left it to the manager PA. He quickly got back to his seat and started to do his work. He didn't notice that time has flew away. When he looked at his watch it was almost lunch time.

He quickly took his phone and checked whether he had any text but he has not got any may be not from the person whom he was waiting from. He quietly had his lunch and got back to his work but he saw no one on the cabin when he returned. Maybe they are running late he thought to himself.  It has been more than half and hour but no one showed up so he decided to check what was happening.

He quickly called the only number he was having in his office. Aim. He was his school mate so he was quite okay to talk with him.

"Hello aim this is kong" he said on the line.

"Oh why have not you joined the party everyone is in the party hall" aim said.

"What party?" Kong asked shocked

"Yes they sent you mail yesterday and they also posted in the group didn't you check up?" Aim asked him

"No sorry" Kong replied to aim.

"No issues just come and join most of then are joining only now" aim said and cut the call.

He looked at himself and he was not quite suitably dressed for the party. But it was within the whistle office mate so he thought he will be fine and decided to wear the same thing.

He quickly went to party hall inside his office. Only when he entered the room he felt the difference. The party hall not only have their employees but also employees from all over the branch since he is working at the head office. Kong decided to run away from there. He was not ready to meet pulsar. He don't want to meet him. He was about to run away but his fate decided to play a prank on him. He ended up seeing the one he never want to come in contact with. Yes it was pulsar. His hand was held by the same girl he saw in cafe. Kong eyes got little teary but he was not ready to break down. Not now. Not in front of him. He tried to hold himself up but he was literally failing at it.

"Hello kong" pulsar said to him with a smile on his face. Kong said nothing to him but kept staring at the person in front of him. He eyes were getting teary.

"He was my colleague. He got transfered to the head office recently" he said to the girl who was clinging him like he was the only person in this world.

"Hello I am soraya. Pulsar girlfriend" she said to him.

Kong want to run away from there but his legs was not cooperating with him. He was stuck to the place. He was not able to make any words. He was stuck. In the same place. He thought he can get over him but here he is fooling his own self. He was about to move away from the place, but a warm hand took hold of him.

"Looks like you have not dressed for the party dear" he said pulling the man close to him.

Kong looked at the hand and to the man who was holding him. He was stunned by the person who was near him. It was him Arthit. Seeing man next to him. He quickly  tried to separate him from the man next to him but the man hold was solid.

"Stop struggling if you don't want to look like a looser kong" he whispered in Kong's ear. Kong just stood frozen.

"Sorry for not informing you about the party dear. I have prepared the dress you can change and come I will wait" Arthit said to kong and pulled him to the near by room.

"Change into this dress" Arthit said to kong the moment he entered the other room.

"But sir....." before long can say any ting he was cut by Arthit.

"It's new. I purchased for my cousin. Change into it." Arthit said again.

"But sir..." kong started again.

"No buts just change. It's get together party. I don't want my employee to look like he came out of bed and this will fit you correctly. Anyway it was little tight for him. I was going to throw away anyway" he said. after hearing the explanation. Kong understood one thing.  There was no place for him to do argument. He just nodded and changed into the cloths turning his back to Arthit.

He felt that it was little tight for him. It was exactly like what he wore yesterday but a little change with the colour and texture.

"Thank you sir" he said to Arthit.

"Its oon or arthit  for you tonight when it is required. Don't call me sir today understood" Arthit asked the male. Kong just nodded his head. Not able to form any word.

"You own this place. Don't feel inferior to anyone. You are the king understood" he asked and grabbed kong and entered the party hall again.

"Wow kong you look hot" came a loud voice. Of course if was April. Who else dare to shout in that loud voice if not April.

"Hello april" kong said to her.

"You look better here. Who is the hotty  here?" April said hitting his shoulders.

"Arthit" he said extended his hand for shake.

"Hello sir, sorry I just can't control my mouth when I see someone handsome. Sorry for my rudeness" April said.

"No offence taken miss. I leave your friend to you I have  other things to take care of" arthit said and left kong with April.

"Spill the details" April said the moment arthit has moved away from them.

"Not now April later" kong said trying to get away from April eyes but April being April she is not taking no for a question.

Kong was feeling the knife thrown by April and the phone in his pocket vibrated.

It flashed

Private number.