Prologue

"Kong let's break up" he said to him.

Kong was I  so love with his man was not able to understand anything

"Why what happened? Is it something I did? If it is just say to me I will change it" he begged to the man with the tears  leaking from his eyes.

"No Kong it's not you. It's just me I don't feel it right. I feel something is missing the spark" he said to him trying to explain to him.

"What do you want me to do to gain it?" He asked him

"It's not something you buy Kong it's something that you feel. I don't feel the spark anymore" he said to him

"I do feel it pulsar very much" Kong said to him grabbing the other man's arm.

"Don't make it difficult for me Kong. Let's end it" he said again.

"Please don't leave me I will do anything for you" he said to him.

"Try to understand Kong.  I don't want act good in front of you and cheat on your back. If not now if you don't let me go it will happen one day. I don't want to hurt you more Kong.  Let's just stop it when we both can" he said to him.

"Is it because of sex. Is it because you don't enjoy it with me? Be straight with me pulsar." Kong said to him.

"Is can't be more straight then this Kong.  Yes if you want me to say it straight to your face then let me say. Yes I don't enjoy it with you. Everytime  I touchy cringe. I feel like I am fucking some chronic diseased patient. I cannot take it anymore. Let's end it" pulsar said to him and left him alone in the restaurant without even waiting for his answer. He didn't care even to turn back and see.

Kong was crying mess he cannot take it. He thought he found his better half when he saw pulsar but everything went to drain now. He cannot take it anymore.

Kong decided to let the man go but he made vow to himself that, he will make that man feel the loss of him

Will he able to do that?