Chapter 23

It has been a 3 days since that indecent neither kong nor Arthit spoke with each other. It was like they don't know each other. But none of them noticed the glace that was given by the other one. They were both hanging on the thin line of thread. The line which is not ment to be crossed.

"I need sex" came a text message to Arthit's mobile.

"Yours or mine?"

"Mine"

"Will see you after work"

Then everything was silent. Not a glance. Not a smile. It was like just two unknown people.

*

It was 8 in the evening when kongpob heard a knock on his door.

He know who it was. He doesn't have to gues.

"Come in" he said opening the door.

"You have a nice home" Arthit said.

"Do you want me to strip master" kong asked Arthit.

There was no emotion in his eyes. It was cold. It was like there was no life.

"You don't have to kong. Sit" Arthit said grabbing his hand.

Kong said nothing other than obeying him.

"Are you sure about it" it was what Arthit asked the moment kong met his eyes.

"I would not have called you if i was not ready" kong was spiting the words.

Arthit just smiled to himself and pulled kong close to him.

There was tension between them. But it was not sexual tension but it was like a ticking bomb.

Arthit was very careful of everything that he does. It was like he was walking on the mine. He took every step in a very careful matter.

Arthit was very slightly caressing kong's legs. Studying kong's every reaction in his face. He was expressionless. He added little more pressure to get any reaction from him. It was like he was in pain.

Arthit just hugged him close to his heart.

"You will be fine" he whispered to kong and kissed his neck softly. It was like he was handling him with care.

And bit him on his neck with a pressure. He wanted kong to feel it rather kong was crying. Tears were falling down from his eyes. Arthit just held him tight. He saw everything but not once he uttered anything. He allowed it. He allowed kong to cry on his shoulders.

"I am broken"

"Broken beyond repair"