Chapter 17

When Kong reached home he was complete mess. He doesn't know what was happening to him. He was in love before. He did have physical contact before but none of them made him feel this way. It was like he felt another one when he was with his master.

It has been two days since he saw his master. He neither received any call nor any text.mthe thought of him being with someone else made him sick to his stomach but still he is just one of his client. Not his lover. He doesn't have claim on him. He is just his master in bed no where else but he did wish that he was his master entire life.

Kong was sluggishly getting ready for his office. He mind was a mess. Well his problem was just a single thing but he was connecting lots of dots and making it much more complicated. His insecurities was taking him no where.

"Kong the boss is calling for you" yelled his Co worker the moment he entered his cabin.

"Yes p" replied Kong and made his way to Arthit room.

"Kong I want you get the files ready for the M builders and wear something presentable. We will be going for business lunch" Arthit said to Kong and returned to his work. It took few moments for Kong to get those things into mind. Kong just gave a nod before exiting the cabin.

Kong  was busy arranging the files the moment he got out of the office. His mind was everywhere. So was his work. Minutes became hours before Arthit finally come out of room.

"Is everything ready Kong?" Arthit asked him.

"Yes sir" Kong replied and pushed the file to Arthit.

"You are not ready yet?" Arthit asked Kong looking at the dress he was wearing

"Sir all my dress looks exactly same. I don't have any other thing to wear" Kong replied and looked at the outfit he was wearing.

"Come with me" Arthit said dragging Kong to his room. Arthit was rampaging his emergency wardrobe trying to find something that would fit Kong's appearance. Everything he had was something that suit his skint one and not Kong's except one particular dress. It was like it was specifically made for Kong.

"You can wear this one" Arthit aid to Kong pushing the cloths to him.

"But sir?" Kong was trying to say something but arthit but the thing even before Kong can utter any word.

"There is no time for argument Kong just change it for now. Rest we can deal with it later" arthit said to Kong and moved out the room so that Kong can have some privacy.

After few minutes Kong came out of the room exactly stunning with navy blue shirt and black suit. He was mouth watering to be exact.

"Let's go" arthit said to Kong walked fast and didn't dare to turn his head because he doesn't believe in himself with Kong looking like that.

The moment Kong entered the car. His phone beeped a text showing he has text from private number.

I have something for you meet me at love cafe at 8.

Kong was thinking what to send. Because he don't know when he will get free. He just took deep breath and replied.

I don't know when I will finish my work today will inform you when I am about to start from my work. Kong replied

The whole ride was silent neither Kong nor arthit spoke any word. The only sound that fan be heard was their own breath.

**
They both finally reached the hotel whether they were supposed to meet the client. Kong doesn't know that there was a shock waiting for him.

"We have reserved the business hall" arthit said to the helper and showed his card. The helper guided him to business hall only to be greeted by his own ex in the room. Kong was plastered to the door. Hr doesn't know how to react.

"Are you alright?" Arthit asked Kong pulling him close to his side.

"I am fine" Kong replied giving him a sweet smile.

"Mr.pulsar right. Mr.perawart said that you will be denoting him from financial department" said arthit extending his hand to pulsar.

"Hello sir" pulsar said giving a slight shake to his hand.

"Kong" said to pulsar with a slight nod. He didn't extend his hand and he didn't plan to do that too. On the other hand pulsar was throwing dragged with his eyes when arthit and Kong was busy discussing about the things that they need to say. Kong was able to feel pulsar eyes but he chose to ignore it completely.  He is not ready to deal with him. He can almost feel the tensed atmosphere but he decided to ignore which he was best at doing.

"Arthit I will be back" Kong whispered to arthit and moved out of the room. Pulsar eyes where clearly following everywhere where Kong moves.

"If can excuse me" pulsar said to arthit and followed the men in blue.

When Kong came out of the restroom. He was little startled seeing pulsar outside the restroom.

"Looks like you have changed a lot." pulsar getting close to Kong.

"Pulsar.. it's not time to talk about this we have come for business deal"  Kong said to pulsar trying to push him away.

"Is it. Then how much he paid you to change you like this?" He said to Kong and grabbed his hand tightly.

"Pulsar what are you talking about let go of me" he said to him trying to push him away but his hold was strong.

"Don't act innocent. I can see the way he look at you. You were acting all this time. To be timid person. You always push me away when I touch you in public but you allow him to get touchy with you. How far did you to go?" Pulsar was sprouting nonsense with his anger combined.

"Let me go pulsar. My personal life is none of your concern" Kong said trying to lose grip of pulsar. At that moment a phone ring saved Kong.  It was pulsar's the displayed showed as unknown number

"Mr. Pulsar I hope you come to the hall soon. They have reached" said the person on call and cut the number. Then Kong phone rang and it showed boss.

"Hello" Kong said trying to control his emotions.

"I will be there sir" he said and moved away from pulsar as fast as he can.

When they both reached the hall. Arthit eyes immediately  fell on Kong's face.

"Are you OK? " arthit asked the moment Kong took the seat next to him.

"I am fine" Kong said with a small smile but arthit can read Kong like open book. He just held Kong hand under table and gave him a warm smile.

"Don't be afraid I am here" he said and gave a small squeeze. Giving him a assuring smile.

"Let's start the meeting" arthit said to others in his dominant voice and started to explain the things.

The meeting went God knows how long.