Chapter 29

Finally, their audit got over. Every employee was exhausted to core. They decided to go party on Friday night before they start their next week but now, they decided to sleep off their tiredness and rest before the party gets heat up.

"I am driving" Kong said to Arthit and took his car key without even waiting for Arthit reply. Arthit quickly followed Kong.

The entire ride to Kong's home was so quite Arthit know something was there on Kong's mind but he dares not push the guy. So, he allowed Kong to do what he wants.

Once they entered the home Kong pulled Arthit to him and kissed him deep. His hands roaming on Arthit like he owned the guy who was in his hands and hips where rubbing against his hips making both moan in pleasure.

"I am ready" Kong whispered to Arthit and his face was as red as rose.

"I can wait more. You don't have to push yourself" Arthit said to Kong.

"No, I am ready. I want you" Kong replied and kissed him again this time allowing Arthit to take lead.

"I will make sure enjoy each and everything that I do to you" he said to him and kissed him lightly and teased Kong.

Arthit was caressing everywhere making so sure that he doesn't touch where Kong wants him to. This was making Kong so edgy and took Arthit hand and caressed his own self.

"I don't know that you can be this horny and needy" Arthit said to Kong and blew in his ears.

"Stop teasing me" Kong said to him and rubbed himself on Arthit vigorously.

"Patience Darling, I will make sure that I ravish you thoroughly and I will ruin you for everyone else other than my own self. Remember what I am saying to you Kong. I will make you addict to me" he said to him and made his touch little rough than before. He started to tease his nipples and play with his body at the same time. Kong has totally lost in the pleasure that Arthit was giving him. Kong was barely able to recognize his own voice. It was so thick and filled with lust. Kong was shaking vigorously even before Arthit can enter him.

"Please I need you inside me I cannot take it anymore" He begged his lover. He never knows that sex can be this intense.

Arthit started to stretch him with his fingers and payed with him to find his spot when his finger touched his spot, he yelped a little. Arthit was satisfied that he made the man in front of him this needy. He took pride on himself and pushed him inside him very slowly. He waited for Kong to adjust himself and started to move at first very slowly making sure that Kong felt every inch of himself inside him. No matter how he played with his lover body he made sure that his lover cannot cum unless he wants him to which was keeping Kong at his toes. He badly wanted to cum but Arthit was prolonging and delaying it as much as he can.

"Oon please" he begged and started to move himself forcefully on him till he gets what he needed.

When they both completed playing with each other they both were completely exhausted.

"Your ex is a stupid" Arthit said.

"Yes, he is." Kong replied and they both slept comfortably in each other hands maybe till the time ends.

The end.