Chapter 12

Kong was panicking he has no idea how he is going to do what his master said. He was afraid even to flirt with that man. Seduce him? No way he is going to do it. He cannot do it. That man was handsome and he? He is looking like a potato. Actually that's what he thought about himself. Kong was slowly walking to his office. Not sure what to do.

"Kong come to my office" Arthit said to Kong the moment he entered. Kong was kind of baffled not understanding anything for a moment.

"Yes sir" he said the moment he entered the office.

"Kong I want you to pack your bag for two days. We are going out of town and we also have project that we have to present to the client" he said to him.

"But which project sir?" Kong asked the man.

"We have to explain the moon valentine project" he replied to him.

"But sir that project is not in due untill next month" Kong said because he was the one who was handling the project.

"Yes I know but our client is bust for the next few month so he asked to complete the project by tomorrow" Arthit said to Kong.

"But sir there is lot to complete" Kong said to Arthit.

"I do know that's why I am saying we start to work right now. We have to work overtime for next two days and I have booked the flight ticket tomorrow at midnight. So let's complete the work fast. You bring all the data for that work" Arthit said to Kong.

Kong rushed out of the office and brought all the necessary things required. The whole office was swirling like a top. When Kong entered the room. He saw the most drooling sight. Arthit has loosened the tie and his coat was removed. His hand was folded to the elbow. He was looking stunning.

"Let's start the work kong" Arthit said and he was already sitting front of the laptop and doing his work.

**

Kong totally forgot about the time due to him work. He was almost dinner time and still they both are sitting inside the office. All of them has left for the day since they will be starting early the next day. It was 8 o clock his phone was flashing light. Kong had no idea what was happening since he has kept his phone in silence.

It was 10 at night when he finally took his phone to see the notification.

There where totally 15 missed call and 10 of them were from same person the private number. Kong eyes widened when he saw that. He totally forgot that his master would call sharply at 8.

"Sir I have to make a call" Kong said and excused himself and went out from the room.

"Hello master" Kong said to the man.

"Seems like my pet is busy" the man on the line said.

"Sorry for not informing you master I am at work still. I have a project to submit in next two days" Kong said trying to explain himself.

"I don't like pets who is not disciplined" said the man.

"I am sorry master" Kong said to man.

"Where are you now?" Asked the man to kong

"Still in office master" said Kong

"Then it's perfect time to do your punishment for not informing me" said the man to Kong in his dominated voice

"I am sorry master" Kong's voice almost turned into whisper when he replied to the man.

"It's too late for that kid. Touch your self" the man said in a husky voice.

"Huh?"

"It's said to touch yourself pet" the man said thus time. His voice was so dominating and Kong's hand automatically went to his belt.

"Touch your nipples and squeeze it hard" the man said.

Kong slowly took his hand near his nipples and he was feeling that his nipples were getting harden.

"Play with it until I say you to stop. I want to hear you moan pet. Let out your voice" the man.

"But master... I a...am ...in ..office. ..." Kong replied to the man. He was already panting and he can feel a electric shock sending straight to his goring when he touch in right place and his cock was standing proudly inside his pants

"That's why it's right place to do it pet. Did you forget it's your punishment" the man said to Kong.

"Ah... Master. .." Kong was so flustered and his cheeks turned completely pink.

"Now move lover and touch your cock pet. Shake it hard" the man said in his deep honey melted husky voice.

Kong was loosing his stability the thrill and the man's voice is making him to go crazy. He was holding his phone until his knuckle turns white. For the first time he felt like he was about to urinate.

"Master I. ... can't. .......I can't take it any....mor....e" Kong said to the man panting.

"Stop touching and go back to your work pet. Next time don't forget to inform me if you are busy" the man said and cut the call.

Kong was so flustered. He had no idea what happened in this few minutes. He took some time to compose himself and entered the room again.

"Kong are you alright?"the man who was sitting in the room asked.

Kong just nodded his head and started to do his work again. At least he was trying to do.........