Chapter 27

Kong woke up from his sleep and was staring at the celling. He thought he will never have love in his life after pulsar but Arthit changed everything. When he thought how he was two months back, his head will be spinning right now because his life was messed up to tat extend. Now he has a boyfriend. Someone who claimed to love him for so long. Kong was officially Arthit boyfriend now. It was their day one. He still was not able to grasp the things that happened in his life.

He quickly got ready and went down to go to office to be greeted by Arthit at the front door.

"What are you doing here?" Kong asked Arthit with wide eyes.

"Picking you for breakfast then to work of course" He said to Kong giving him a small kiss on his lips

"I don't have time for breakfast, and it is already late" Kong said to him and tried to rush up. Arthit got Kong before he can go anywhere.

"I know you would say that, so I brought take away. Now, all you have to do is to sit like a good lover and sit next to me in my car and have your breakfast and feed me too" Arthit said to Kong and pulled him closer.

"Are you out of your mind? Why should I feed you" Kong was shouting at Arthit?

"If not you then who will you are my lover. It is your duty to make sure that your love eats, and I cannot eat while driving, can I?" Arthit asked pulling Kong closer.

"whatever I have to leave it is already late" Kong said to Arthit and dashed him to get inside his car.

"what are you waiting for come soon" Kong yelled at Arthit sitting inside the car. Arthit smiled a little and followed his beloved order.

The drive to office was very smooth. Kong was mostly gobbling the breakfast with one hand and feeding Arthit with other hand.

"I don't know that you can be this dominant in relationship" Arthit said parking the car.

"I am not" Kong said to Arthit and sulked a little.

"I like this side of you better. The confidant Kong" he said to him and kissed him again.

"What is it with the kiss why are you kissing me?" Kong asked Arthit blushing a little.

"I love this Kong too but save it only for me" he said to Kong and spanked his cute little ass.

"Arthit..." Kong yelled at him but Arthit smiled at him and ran away to catch the lift.

*

The work in office was hectic both Kong and Arthit was so busy that they both have not a single minute to talk with each other. It is simple they have project to complete and they have annual review next week. It was damn too late when Arthit completed the work. He was so surprised to see Kong was sleeping on his desk.

Arthit shook Kong and said "Darling wake up" Kong woke up and rubbed his eyes cutely.

"Is your work over?" he asked Arthit.

"yes dear. It is over. Why have you not left to home. It is already past midnight" Arthit asked Kong.

"How can I leave you. I was waiting for you and fell asleep" Kong said stretching his body.

"Have you had anything yet?" Arthit asked Kong caressing his cheeks.

"I ordered takeaway for you now it is cold" Kong said to Arthit sulking.

"It doesn't matter. Let us eat. It is Already too late" Arthit said to Kong and pulled him to his office. They both had their meal heartily.

"I will drive I slept here. You look tired still" he said to Arthit and pulled his car key from his pants.

"I don't know you are this curious to see me naked wait till we go home dear. I will satisfy you fully" Arthit said to Kong playfully.

"Your home or mine?" Kong asked keeping his face neutral.

"Wherever you feel comfortable pet" Arthit said blowing his ears.

"Stop being naughty and come" he said to Arthit and pulled him towards the parking.

The drive to kong's home was silent. Kong did not say anything so did Arthit. When they reached home Arthit was already asleep. Kong looked at the sleeping man. He looked so innocent and naive. Which was so much opposite to his character. Which was dominant and playful.

"Do I look handsome in my sleep?" Arthit asked Kong.

"Stop flattering yourself" Kong said to Arthit giving him light peck and ran away to his house.

"Cute" Arthit said and followed the guy who ran inside his home.