Chapter 3

When Kong read the text he didn't think twice before opening the application. He was so upset. So hurt. He needed something to release his pain and he felt flirting  with someone hot and handsome will do the miracle.

The conditions in the application was simple one week of free trail and no personal details should be shared with anyone they can choose any pet name they want. After the free trail they choose whether they want to continue their membership.

The app had two categories  vanilla and chocolate. Kong had no idea about what that is and he simply chose chocolate not knowing anything. The app only got his mobile number and nothing more.

After he completed the registration in the app he got a text

Your king will call you at 9pm and the number will be displayed as private number. The detail about your king will be sent to you after the trail periods gets over. If you are interested.

That's all was written in the text.

Kong on the other hand didn't care about anything he just drove his car crazily to him completely forgetting about the meet with April. Kong was too occupied to remember anything.

After sometimes he got series of colourful words from April for ditching her anyway Kong was so used to her colourful language so it didn't bother him much. He just want to laze around in his home with his pyjamas. He completely forgot about the TML app until he got the call with the display as private number.

When he attended the call a deep husky voice greeted him.

"Hello pet what am I to call you?" Was the one on the line asked. When Kong heard the voice an electric schok run through his spine. He was too dumbfounded to reply the question.

"I didn't give you permission to be quite pet" said the deep voice again but Kong was not able to utter a single word because he had no idea what was going on.

"Pet" said the voice again little more deeper and stronger than the previous one. It made Kong to snap into reality again.

"I don't know" he said in an inaudible voice.

"I am not able to hear you pet little louder" said the male voice.

"I don't know" said Kong little bit louder his throat was completely dry and he was not able to find his voice. He has to force himself to talk louder.

"Then I will call you moon. Do you like the name pet" asked the voice again but Kong was in his own space.

"I asked you a question moon" the man used his dominated voice.

"Yes, yes,.." I like the name Kong shuttered his answer.

"What are your limits pet?" The male asked Kong.

"Huh... I am not able to get you" Kong replied to him.

"You have chose chocolate. I am asking about your soft and hard limits" the voice said.

"What is soft and hard limits" Kong asked the man confused.

"The things you are comfortable  and not comfortable with" said the man.

"I feel comfortable in loose dress then tight jeans. I feel uncomfortable if the place is too noisy or packed. I don't like to drive my car if there is heavy traffic....." Kong was keep on talking before the man cut him again.

"Moon let me ask you a basic question do you know what is bdsm mean?"

"No" Kong replied genuinely.

"OK have you heard of the word bdsm? "

"No, is it important for making someone fall for you?" Kong asked. The man in the other line had no idea what to do. He clearly knows that this guy is beyond innocent.

"OK moon may I know your real age. Do not lie to me I know ways to find it" the male said

"I am 26" Kong said to the male proudly.

"OK dear. Don't be embarrassed by this question. Do you have sex life?" The man asked. Hearing the question Kong started to cry again.

"You too going to say I am bad candidate to be loved by someone? Are you going to say that I am bad at sex? You don't have to say those. I know it already the person who was with me  for nearly 3 years left me because I am bad at sex. Are you going to reject me too. Feel free to do it" Kong replied and hung the call. He stared to cry again.

But the man on the other line was not willing to let the innocent man go. So he called again.

"Dear, before you hung up the call again, let me say you something. I have never been with you physically so I cannot judge you with small talks. Even you are bad at sex. It is not a reson to break up with someone. Sex is not everything in life dear. A right partner will teach you and help you enjoy your sex life and if your ex doesn't do that then he don't deserve someone precious as you. So stop crying. Everyone is bad at sex in their 1st time. People learn it gradually. You can learn it too. I will help you to learn. Call you tomorrow again at the same time dear. Do not cry. Sleep well the man said and cut the call.

Here Kong's heart was beating rapidly doing somersault inside.