Chapter 11

When I reached my home. I was totally exhausted. I was emotionally drained. I didn't expect that I will see pulsar in the party.  It's my fault if I had  checked my mail properly. This would not have happened. I would not have stuck in the same place when I saw him. Atleast I would have prepared my mind. This is so embarrassing. You have to move on Kong.  You have to move on. He is happy he is having someone in his life. You should not be  thinking about him. You should move on from him. Find new person and you should be happy. HAPPY?  The question is will I be?

Thank God Arthit was there to pick me up when I got broken so bad. I have not even thanked him properly. I should thank him in proper way tomorrow.

This was what going in Kong's mind throughout the evening until his thoughts were intruded by a particular ringtone.

Private number.

"Hello master" Kong said the moment he took the call.

"Hello pet, how was your day?" The man asked.

"Normal as always master" Kong replied to the man.

"Are you tired pet. You sound too low" the man asked Kong.

"A little master, we had party at the office and it was little time consuming"

"So met anyone of your liking pet" the man asked.

"Actually  no master. I met someone whom I liked a long ago. I don't think I will like him anymore" Kong replied to the man.

"May I know who he is kid?"

"My ex" Kong replied. When he said that his voice almost chocked. He was controlling himself.

"Hey kiddo, is that the reason for your dull voice. Let me say you this pet. He doesn't deserve you. Who ever he maybe. I have not seen you but I know that you are a wonderful person. Don't believe in what others say. Pet. I don't like my pet to under estimate himself."

"Hmm..." was all the the thing Kong was able to come up with.

"Hey pet. Right now I want to you to do something. I want you to stand I  front of the mirror and shout that I am a wonderful person. I want your entire neighborhood to hear that." The  man used his husky voice.

"I am a wonderful person" Kong said in his low voice.

"I can't hear you pet. I want you to say little louder" the man said.

"I am a wonderful person" now Kong said in a little bit louder tone.

"Louder pet"

"I am a wonderful person" Kong said again. No this time. He did really shout at top of his lungs.

"Yes pet, you are beautiful, you are wonderful. Don't listen to anyone. Now say me who you are?" The man asked the guy who was standing in front of the mirror.

"I am kongpob" the guy said making the man to laugh without his knowledge.

"No dear, you are wonderful person" the man said.

"Now say who you are pet?"

" I am a wonderful person."

"Yes pet. You are a wonderful person. Nose let me ask the question again. Saw anyone attractive in the party" the man asked Kong.

Kong was so quite and he was not able to form any word because one lovely affectionate eyes came in front of him.

"Pet.." the man said

"Yes master... there was" Kong said in a shy tone.

"Who is he pet?" The man asked the guy

"My boss. Master, my boss" Kong said in a very low shy tone.

"So you took liking to your boss" the man asked.

"Yes master. He was nice to me" Kong said to him.

"Becareful pet the man look like a pup may be in real can be a wolf" the man said in a very husky voice sending a shiver to Kong body.

"Master..." was the all the word that Kong can form at the moment. He really forgot what he wanted to say to that man.

"Pet, I wanted to ask you something personal you can answer me if you wish and if not it's OK." The man said. He voice came back to normal. It was neither husky nor dominating at this moment.

"Yes master" Kong replied to the man 

"Pet I want to know why are ready to share your feeling with a stranger rather than someone you know?" The man asked Kong.  His voice was sincere. Like he really wanted to know about the man.

"Because they don't judge us" Kong replied to the man.

"OK pet, now don't you think it's time for your pending punishment?"the man asked Kong.  Again his voice turned husky and demanding. Kong without his own knowledge started to submit to that dominating husky voice.

"Yes master" Kong replied to the man

"Now pet I want you to do something naughty in the office tomorrow"

***

Now what the naughty thing the master said to his pet?